Please Be Aware Of This Lads (Pass This On To Your Shooting Buddies).

Just goes to show that CCTV can be used as defence as well as prosecution. I bet they're glad they've got the footage!

You've really got to wonder about the father? Most 6 year old boys would piss on the seat and floor 50% of the time who ever they belong to...... it's a part of growing up! The correct, adult response to being told would have been to say "Oh crap! Sorry about that, I'll go and sort it out now!" And maybe a quiet word with the boy to say he should try a little harder to keep it clean next time.

We put a stop to that kind of stuff with our lad by making him personally clear up his pee every single time he did it once he was more than 10 or 11! It doesn't happen very often at all now he's 19 but he still get's told to sort it ASAP!

just a gues here, but could there be a corlasion between the fathers actions and sons 'behavour'..

nooo couldnt be lol.

As in.... the father's a right pisstaker, and the son's a giver???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was my kid he would have been in there cleaning it up!   Some people are just arseholes!.... although the fact that a bloke has then gone onto VHTV and started spreading the sh!t... sounds li

fkin ell, dangerous thing the internet in the hands of the stupid and vindictive. its the ambigous way its been worded by joe shmoe thats the nasty part. lets hope they get to the man and stop him s

Some people just aren't grown up enough to have children ! His actions could cause a shit load of trouble what a complete ****

This is just a wild stab in the dark but I don't think Joe Schmoe drives a 2013 Audi :laugh::thumbs:

There really are some sad, petty and pathetic sad sorry excuses for human beings around. Some folks really need to grow up and get some balls.

Who's your stab in the dark? :D

No one at all ;) Just a feeling from the bitter sounding comments that maybe the poster felt that the world owed them something somehow and that they maybe had a bit of an axe to grind.

Just a feeling, nothing else.

he cant afford a Audi :laugh:

maybe mummy can though

i say if the boy is old enough for his daddy to let him go to the toilet on his own then he must be potty trained pissing up the walls and on the floor is something that happens to a drunken man occasionally and even he still 9 times out of ten has the decency to clean up after himself so iam sure the dad could have trained his son abit better :hmm:

• Like 1

The interweb is a nasty vindictive place at times with no substance or strength to a make shift tale other than one or two a$$ wipes wanting there own narrow minded view spread, because they feel inferior. Take folk as they treat you ,better still set a standard to be treat by & ya cannot go far wrong. The trolls always get singled out ;)

• Like 2

i say if the boy is old enough for his daddy to let him go to the toilet on his own then he must be potty trained pissing up the walls and on the floor is something that happens to a drunken man occasionally and even he still 9 times out of ten has the decency to clean up after himself so iam sure the dad could have trained his son abit better :hmm:

its a dificult one to pin point, but it could be anything from unwitting neglect to a simple 'childs gauze'...or just plain old problem child.

the fathers 'actions' could be the same lol.. from 'god the embarisment' to plain old BS yu way outa this one etc etc, eather way taint the right actions to reward loo pissng............might have actualy helped to take the child in there and make him clean it up.

its not like the kill zone is to small to hit now is it lol....cant claim 'it was a flyer' from that range surely.

edit, one things for sure..needs profecional advise......

Edited by ghillies