Please Be Aware Of This Lads (Pass This On To Your Shooting Buddies).

If it was my kid he would have been in there cleaning it up!

Some people are just arseholes!.... although the fact that a bloke has then gone onto VHTV and started spreading the sh!t... sounds like a right setup to me!

It dont sit right

• Like 6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was my kid he would have been in there cleaning it up!   Some people are just arseholes!.... although the fact that a bloke has then gone onto VHTV and started spreading the sh!t... sounds li

fkin ell, dangerous thing the internet in the hands of the stupid and vindictive. its the ambigous way its been worded by joe shmoe thats the nasty part. lets hope they get to the man and stop him s

Some people just aren't grown up enough to have children ! His actions could cause a shit load of trouble what a complete ****

Spoke to Bob a number of times, and what a sound bloke he is!

and what an idiot is that bloke to word his allegations like that... personally like big mac has said if that were my child (not that i have one) he would of cleaned it up himself!

Anyway SFS is a brilliant shop run by genuine people, anyone who has dealt with them will know this.

Mike

• Like 1

Spoke to Bob a number of times, and what a sound bloke he is!

and what an idiot is that bloke to word his allegations like that... personally like big mac has said if that were my child (not that i have one) he would of cleaned it up himself!

Anyway SFS is a brilliant shop run by genuine people, anyone who has dealt with them will know this.

Mike

I don't trust them they don't like custard creams!!!!

• Like 2

This is just a wild stab in the dark but I don't think Joe Schmoe drives a 2013 Audi :laugh::thumbs:

There really are some sad, petty and pathetic sad sorry excuses for human beings around. Some folks really need to grow up and get some balls.

Who's your stab in the dark? :D

No one at all ;) Just a feeling from the bitter sounding comments that maybe the poster felt that the world owed them something somehow and that they maybe had a bit of an axe to grind.

Just a feeling, nothing else.

he cant afford a Audi :laugh:

• Like 1

This is just a wild stab in the dark but I don't think Joe Schmoe drives a 2013 Audi :laugh::thumbs:

There really are some sad, petty and pathetic sad sorry excuses for human beings around. Some folks really need to grow up and get some balls.

No one at all ;) Just a feeling from the bitter sounding comments that maybe the poster felt that the world owed them something somehow and that they maybe had a bit of an axe to grind.

he cant afford a Audi :laugh:

Maybe the owner left it unattended and he claimed it ......

• Like 2

;)

• Like 1

I have known Bob for many years and believe me he wouldnt have acted in any way that the father alleged. fact. as said this dont seem right. looking at it logically however the toilet at SFS can be entered from the front of the entrance without entering the shop itself, and its possible that anyone from the adjoining businesses with a grudge could have commited the offence.who knows? anyway anyone who knows Bob and Tony plus Trace are aware they are sound, honest folk.

Just be careful on what some of you are saying about a certain person it could get messy .I'm not defending anybody ,I think its disgusting what has happened and it could do a lot of damage to SFS, hope not

• Like 1

Just goes to show that CCTV can be used as defence as well as prosecution. I bet they're glad they've got the footage!

You've really got to wonder about the father? Most 6 year old boys would piss on the seat and floor 50% of the time who ever they belong to...... it's a part of growing up! The correct, adult response to being told would have been to say "Oh crap! Sorry about that, I'll go and sort it out now!" And maybe a quiet word with the boy to say he should try a little harder to keep it clean next time.

We put a stop to that kind of stuff with our lad by making him personally clear up his pee every single time he did it once he was more than 10 or 11! It doesn't happen very often at all now he's 19 but he still get's told to sort it ASAP!

• Like 1

Just goes to show that CCTV can be used as defence as well as prosecution. I bet they're glad they've got the footage!

You've really got to wonder about the father? Most 6 year old boys would piss on the seat and floor 50% of the time who ever they belong to...... it's a part of growing up! The correct, adult response to being told would have been to say "Oh crap! Sorry about that, I'll go and sort it out now!" And maybe a quiet word with the boy to say he should try a little harder to keep it clean next time.

We put a stop to that kind of stuff with our lad by making him personally clear up his pee every single time he did it once he was more than 10 or 11! It doesn't happen very often at all now he's 19 but he still get's told to sort it ASAP!

Now though it is caused by a different reason, like the room won't stop moving....

just a gues here, but could there be a corlasion between the fathers actions and sons 'behavour'..

nooo couldnt be lol.