theres a camp there called robin hood, you walk straight out the camp across the road and on to a golf course. the last time i was up that way the golf course was moving with rabbits. :thumbs:

Talacre beach is massive so that will be good for a kickabout and a swim in the sea, and they'll like Llandudno I reckon, you could visit Colwyn Bay at the same time if you go there. It'll be good if there weather's like this! Have fun. :thumbs:

• Like 1

If your going to Presthaven sands, the Haven camp, it's good but costly.

Though like has been said, you'll have the weather so it'll be great on the beaches. Tons of stuff to see in North Wales, enjoy! :thumbs:

Conway castle.the smallest house,butterfly farm if its still there and the harbour worth a visit and a bit of crab lining ...swallow falls and the slate mine and a pint in betws y coad .-------------- plenty to do ,do a google search :thumbs: hope the weather stays good for you ..

• Like 1

the great ormes worth a visit -aint been for a while but there used to be a tram ---and randolph turpin the boxer had either the café or the pub ... first time we went we were skint had 100 quid for fuel and spending money we slept in the back of a marina van for a week... :D