Ghillies Thinking Your

even in my camo gear when iv pushed right back into a bush iv scear,d some of the residents that live on the farm and they have jumped that high they could win a gold in the olimpics for the high jump one was walking his dog and it came right up to me and its owner came over to see what it was looking at i could swear he jumped out of his skin when i said hi to him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

• Like 4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even in my camo gear when iv pushed right back into a bush iv scear,d some of the residents that live on the farm and they have jumped that high they could win a gold in the olimpics for the high jump

I still think its a over kill but each to there own drab colours and moving slow works for me

Ha the vid mint but i did spot them a few times i just use camo gear and face net and gloves also lay and wait for the ones that leg it but allways at the side of there burrows and not in front of the

even in my camo gear when iv pushed right back into a bush iv scear,d some of the residents that live on the farm and they have jumped that high they could win a gold in the olimpics for the high jump one was walking his dog and it came right up to me and its owner came over to see what it was looking at i could swear he jumped out of his skin when i said hi to him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

ahh yes the lovable pooch, that then turns into the hound of dracula, to date non have been 'quite brave enough' to actualy get hold, everything but though.

• Like 1

Aye theres nothing sadder than going into a super market and theres a guy head to toe in real tree is that a cry for help or what ?. im really tempted to show a few farmers a ghillie suit and see there reply

• Like 1

Aye theres nothing sadder than going into a super market and theres a guy head to toe in real tree is that a cry for help or what ?. im really tempted to show a few farmers a ghillie suit and see there reply

its usualy some where between a strange laugh and etf is that :hmm:

shooting rabbits no one else can get near ;)

and squirrels..

and pigions..

and crows..etc etc etc... :victory:

edit..n jays doves rooks....etc etc etc lol.

Like I said. . . . they are vermin. . . . . not some kind of armed rebel force (although i'm sure many like to pretend in their own heads).

It's a little bit sad really, coming across middle aged men, in full camo, or ghilli suits. High tech, high powered air rifles, scopes, I.R, nigh vision, cameras etc etc etc. Acting and talking like they are in some kind of crack, elite, commando squad. . . . . . . .

Lying in wait for. . . . . . . a squirrel :laugh:

And they are usually only to be found out an about in the summer. . . . sweating their tits off :laugh:

Perhaps some of them were not allowed into the army? And have to play make believe? Or some were. . . . and miss it?

With proper field craft, it's usually a case of keep quiet, keep still and look and listen lots. . . . . .

• Like 2