B.a.s.c. Would It Be Worth Me Joining?

Is it worth joining the BASC, I am only using air guns at the moment but fully intent to move into FAC rifles and shotguns. Is it worth the cost to be a member, and would it be worth me going for full membership now or just upgrade from air gun member when I actually have a shotgun / FAC rifle.?

Cheers

Stew

I've been a member of B.A.S.C for about 5 years, there are many others but I find BASC has the best name or biggest reputation whatever you want to call it and a lot of landowners recognise it

i only use airguns so only got airgun insurance.. but if you plan on getting proper big guns lol then might aswell just get full membership straight away.

Adam, does it auto-renew?? looked on my card in my wallet and it expires end of Aug so was wondering if i need to go online and sort it or give them a ring.

i presumed it would just auto renew and they just take the money out of the same account i paid on in the first place and they just send out a new card..? or does it just expire??

thanks mate, SKoT

i only use airguns so only got airgun insurance.. but if you plan on getting proper big guns lol then might aswell just get full membership straight away.

Adam, does it auto-renew?? looked on my card in my wallet and it expires end of Aug so was wondering if i need to go online and sort it or give them a ring.

i presumed it would just auto renew and they just take the money out of the same account i paid on in the first place and they just send out a new card..? or does it just expire??

thanks mate, SKoT

they send you a reminder mate then you can go online and pay, you can make an account on the basc website and it manages your stuff like changing address etc :thumbs:

I think the options are full, bi-annualy or quaterly .. maybe some different options but you can definitely split the payments down :thumbs:

I've always renewed but from what i've seen on the paperwork i think it just expires.. like i say mate i always renew so im not 100% on that

Edited by AR177

I am with SACS through THL, cost £26 for better insurance (everything from archery to deep sea fishing, including air rifles, FAC air rifles, shotgun, centre fire, rim fire, deer stalking, snaring, ferreting, falconry and horse riding)! That offer comes up in December, otherwise it is £35 for the year!