What Is The Law On Wildfowling In Scotland

It is true to a certain extent in scotland theyv got the right to recreation. But only as long as the land is not owned by a club or nature reserve. But as jangles said give basc a ring and get more info.

I knew of a old mate who went to aberdeanshire and did it a few years ago. So it is possable you could get some free shooting. But give basc a call and find out more.

It is true to a certain extent in scotland theyv got the right to recreation. But only as long as the land is not owned by a club or nature reserve. But as jangles said give basc a ring and get more info.

I knew of a old mate who went to aberdeanshire and did it a few years ago. So it is possable you could get some free shooting. But give basc a call and find out more.

Hi folks

Just to let you know that the Ythan estuary in Aberdeenshire is now owned and managed by a club.

YEWCA was set up before the start of this season and unfortuanatly all the members places have been taken now.

Just to let you know, before you travel up to be let down.

Cheers

Matthew

Edited by Matthew Reilly
  • Like 1

Hi folks

Just to let you know that the Ythan estuary in Aberdeenshire is now owned and managed by a club.

YEWCA was set up before the start of this season and unfortuanatly all the members places have been taken now.

Cheers

Matthew

Didn't know that , thanks Matthew. Shot my first goose there 20 years ago when I lived in Aberdeen. Was amazed at the time that it was free shooting and, whilst that felt good, I always felt it had potential to be abused. I guess a club is a good thing.

Edited by Beefbeefbeef
  • Like 1

u

Hi folks

Cheers

Matthew

That buggers!! up my annual trip..been going there a week or 2 every season for years now.

I knew it would happen sometime.

No chance of weekly permits like montrose etc.??