Price Of Pups?

I wouldn't think there's any breay dogs left would you? It's your fantasy well bred dog, whatever you want to buy.....a well bred terrier that gives you a hard on...it may or may not be any better than what you have....just a dream lad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never sell pups do gift them out to friends that you can trust. any dog I didn't bred in my kennels was gifted to me apart from a Russell bitch I have. That's the way it should be

most i ever payed for a pup was quid back in 2001-last year i was lucky enough to buy a well bred bitch from 2 very good lines and it cost me 300 notes-you all go on about not paying for pups and gif

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending an

money wouldn't be an issue for me --- the breeding would and if I wanted it and if it was right for then I`d pay the money me.....I knew a man who worked his terriers forhard week in week out he bred maybe one litter every 4 years or so from the right stuff out of the litter he`d kept 2 for himself all his dogs grafted and where bred tight and they won in the show ring if they didn't work money back offer ----------how much would you pay for these pups ;) stick a few replys up and I`ll tell you what digging lads where offering ...

500 Sheets for the pup......

What price would you pay for a working dog? Stock broken, attended basic training classes, has done those agility courses, follows fox trail over ground, has stayed on over twenty digs over two years, now four years old and his house trained.........

20 digs in over 2 years,i would say the dog has not seen enough work and at 4 year old should have a lot more done'then again there are not many genuine men that will sell a working terrier.

money wouldn't be an issue for me --- the breeding would and if I wanted it and if it was right for then I`d pay the money me.....I knew a man who worked his terriers forhard week in week out he bred maybe one litter every 4 years or so from the right stuff out of the litter he`d kept 2 for himself all his dogs grafted and where bred tight and they won in the show ring if they didn't work money back offer ----------how much would you pay for these pups ;) stick a few replys up and I`ll tell you what digging lads where offering ...

500 Sheets for the pup......

What price would you pay for a working dog? Stock broken, attended basic training classes, has done those agility courses, follows fox trail over ground, has stayed on over twenty digs over two years, now four years old and his house trained.........

20 digs in over 2 years,i would say the dog has not seen enough work and at 4 year old should have a lot more done'then again there are not many genuine men that will sell a working terrier.

Its a hypothetical question, cracker of a dog and a genuine bloke....

I wouldn't think there's any breay dogs left would you? It's your fantasy well bred dog, whatever you want to buy.....a well bred terrier that gives you a hard on...it may or may not be any better than what you have....just a dream lad

i dont need or want to buy any dog i am very happy with what ive got and i dont do dog fantasys :thumbs:

i dont need or want to buy any dog i am very happy with what ive got and i dont do dog fantasys :thumbs:

Not a real dogman r ya then

more of a cat lover to be fair ...but i have a go :thumbs: it would be nice to see and here about the dogs you own being the real deal and that ;)

• Like 1

Working terriers should not be for sale. Full stop.

If people only gifted terriers to people they knew and trusted there wouldn't be as many c**ts in the sport dragging it through the shit.

And on the flip side there wouldn't be as much shit being churned out year on year.

Putting a price tag on pups only means when they spew, which happens in all breeding, they owe a 'debt' to the owner.

Which is why you see them passed about or sold on as 'bolting dog, rabbiting terrier, bushing bla bla' instead of the right thing being done.

To breed a litter and keep 1 sell the rest for £200, what does that say about yourself?

To me that says you shouldn't have bred it in the first place, if you have to try and cover your costs.

£ is the route of all evil, digging has always been a working mans sport and always should be.

As soon as it becomes a competition as to who has the deepest pockets, the game is finished.

There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard, especially when you have had to sell yourself to get there :laugh:

Just my opinion.

• Like 3

more of a cat lover to be fair ...but i have a go :thumbs: it would be nice to see and here about the dogs you own being the real deal and that ;)

They wouldn't suit you.....your happy with what you have....if you want a my cock is bigger than yours go have it with someone else...

They wouldn't suit you.....your happy with what you have....if you want a my cock is bigger than yours go have it with someone else...

its not a comp voon i was just intrested in your dogs :thumbs:

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending anybody's arm in the process of selling them.I am well aware of how things are in the present day climate with unemployment and all that as I mysely am currently on the dole but if I knew where there was a litter I really wanted a pup from I would make it my buisnees to get the cash.£250-£300 is a lot of money when you have not got it but for a pup from good honest working parents and a good line of workers before that well its worth the chance,just look at the price tag on border pups or bedlington pups.

will i think your wrong fatman this is where the game is fcuked most decent men with decent terriers keep everything with he who hunt's together these cnuts say they have these big name terrier breeds but they are 99% shit bred with this an that???? these dog aren't borders with papers fs

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending anybody's arm in the process of selling them.I am well aware of how things are in the present day climate with unemployment and all that as I mysely am currently on the dole but if I knew where there was a litter I really wanted a pup from I would make it my buisnees to get the cash.£250-£300 is a lot of money when you have not got it but for a pup from good honest working parents and a good line of workers before that well its worth the chance,just look at the price tag on border pups or bedlington pups.

will i think your wrong fatman this is where the game is fcuked most decent men with decent terriers keep everything with he who hunt's together these cnuts say they have these big name terrier breeds but they are 99% shit bred with this an that???? these dog aren't borders with papers fs

What you saying the problem with working terriers is people are not willing to sell them :blink: ?

What you saying the problem with working terriers is people are not willing to sell them :blink: ?

no not at all :icon_eek: people that sell them don't work them :whistling:

Yep most decent lines are hard to acquire, we swop terriers around on a regular basis with a couple of lads...i have two pups coming in short for nowt....but i wouldn't mind getting a well bred dog just to see how they compare.....one where you'd know the breeding for a while......not just out of flossy back to tossy........powell, harcombe....if you go out on a saturday you piss 100 quid up against a wall allowing for taxi's and grub.....

• Like 2

Don't predipose my answer then by using the adjective "real deal", then someone might be inclined to answer you.....it's comes across that your trying to be a "wise ass"

I have

Black Paterdale Dog 4.5 good finder and stayer unkown breeding bred in wales

Choclate Bitch half patterdale, quarter plummer. quarter bull, just 2.....two digs unproven...good nose

Alsation dog useless

• Like 1

Don't predipose my answer then by using the adjective "real deal", then someone might be inclined to answer you.....it's comes across that your trying to be a "wise ass"

I have

Black Paterdale Dog 4.5 good finder and stayer unkown breeding bred in wales

Choclate Bitch half patterdale, quarter plummer. quarter bull, just 2.....two digs unproven...good nose

Alsation dog useless

it came across that your being a cock but im not for name calling on a computer :thumbs: i never talked about my dogs or any line on this thread i answered your question and you started on about my dogs and me whats that about :blink: