Up Date Of The Pups, Out And About In The Fields

Pups where born on march the 21st. since they had there jabs they have been out 3 times a week, walking through sheep, lambs and cattle. was out saturday and they where all over a earth with cubs smelling going through the hedges like little warriors.

was out again this afternoon and came across another litter, runs every where and plenty of dead stuff about, the pups soon got a bit of scent and they where off under the fence and wondering around the cover..cant wait for them to start.

What you lads think of the harrier breed,im intrested in hear you opinion.. hears a few pictures from to day.

post-59614-0-58366800-1370363324.jpg

post-59614-0-30226100-1370364456.jpg

• Like 1

The father was black and tan. He was out of a long lines of black and tans in ireland, the father is a good dog he would hunt every inch of a cover, and had a good voice it would be ringing in you ears all nite..

The father was black and tan. He was out of a long lines of black and tans in ireland, the father is a good dog he would hunt every inch of a cover, and had a good voice it would be ringing in you ears all nite..

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers lads. Ive had the mother out a few times now, scince she had the pups, she been running with 5 other hounds and she fair play been working good finding quick and first bitch out when fox been shot, she going to have a good season hopefully. I wont be introducing my pups to the pack entill feb next year, i dont want to rush them to quick.. CWN-HELA