Scummy Fcuks

Now Maxhardcore you answer me A serving Britsh army private has pleaded guilty to abusing a child in Afghanistan while on a tour of duty its been on the news now he was find £1,000 what do you say or feel about this ?

Give me the exact details and i will answer you Honestly.

I just watched it on the BBC news they said he abused a minor and pleaded guilty that is what I know

• Like 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Safe place to eat.    

Yes you live here but you want to live here under your rules ... You know that your daughter won't get an education in that shit hole Iran that's why you have brought her here so you can use this coun

Posted Images

Fair play...I meant no offence,...but,..the laws that apply to a Middle Eastern society,.. are not suitable for a UK populace,...because,.. as a race,..we are totally different.....

However, my apologies,..I am no politician,..and my interest is solely,.. in the hunting field... :yes:

All the best,..PL.

Edited by Phil Lloyd

Desertbred what you have got to understand is what i would call TRUE Brits are at breaking point.

They have had a Gutful of Islamic Extreemists abusing Soldiers coming home on BRITISH SOIL, Spitting at them ect ect

They have had enough of Hate Preachers and their Supporters Spouting Bile Racist Remarks, Condoneinmg Beheadings, Violence ect ect.

They have had Enough of Islamists being put before them.

And Now hopefully the straw that breaks the Camels back ( pardon the pun )

The slaughter of Lee Rigby on OUR OWN streets' a serving British Soldier.

Tell me honestly is a White Western Christian or a Group of Us went to say Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia ect ect and Tried any of the above what Exactly would happen to them ?

I think i know but would like to hear it from you.

And lastly any where there is Religious Perverted Violence in the World its perputrated by Muslims.

Enough said '

The Thing is the Slaughter of Lee Rigby has awoken the British Lion and if you's lot push it too far i think you's Finish second best by a long way.

Its the Peaceful Muslims i feel sorry for.

I just wish more would stand up Publicly against the likes of Hamza and Choudoroy ect

To answer your question in an islamic state if a crime was commited such as the murder of Lee Rigby by anyone irrespective of race or religion they would be put on trial and if convicted put to death no ifs and buts, I also do not accept the statements issued by c**ts like Anjum Choudhry, Abu Hamza, Abu Qatadar etc these are pariahs and should be sent to a country that still has the death penalty. I am Muslim born and bred and will be untill I die that doesnt mean I accept the abuse of islam by these hate filled preachers or the radicalisation of the young just as I dont accept unjust and bullshit attacks on my faith by people who are radicalised by the racist and facist parties who brain wash young kids for the anti islam purposes. I understand perfectly the anger and disgust felt by many people over events that are linked to islam some are justified but the majority are for acts commited by c**ts who would be c**ts no matter what religion or colour of thier skin. Crimes happen in every society look at the divisions in Ireland between the Protestants and Catholics were all the people North and South of the Border responsible for that? Faith or religion or non religion should be for every man woman and child thier own choice for them to follow no doubt conflict happens because of religious belief and intolerance but even more intolerance will not solve the conflicts I call a spade a spade if its wrong its wrong and you will not find me defending anyone who thinks that human life of anyone is not worth anything, These Terror endorsing Muslim preachers and I use the word Muslim with difficulty should be deported asap and if by birth they cant be then intern the c**ts for the Duration or the rest of thier lives if needed. The ones who cry human rights and free speech must also be condoning these actions of these people from any group so apply the law to them also. if a law isnt available then draft one that is what Goverments are supposed to do isnt it? All I say is that justice is for all not dependant on skin pigmentation or bigotary

Thanks for the reply.

If the shit hit the fan who's side your on Britains or Islams?

Who would you actually stand shoulder to shoulder with.

And either Live or Die alongside ?

I will die as a Muslim and on which ever side had right on thier side

Come on DB your side stepping.

It all kicks off its live or die

Islamic Extreemists against the rest of Britain

Its even numbers both sides

Its life or death ' nothing guarrenteed

Who do you stand shoulder to shoulder with

Islam or Great Britain ?

i Will answer again for where right lies not side stepping anything my Father fought against Genral Franco and Facism as a voulunteer from 35 to 39 he also fought in Burma with the Allied army against the Japanese because he thought that right thing to do same goes for me if you are talking about the type of extremists like the ones who killed Lee Rigby I will kill them for you if it come to a war between the west and Islam as I know it then I will fight for islam which would mean I would be fighting also against my Mothers relatives who are from the Orange Lodge but my faith is my faith I will defend it against Anjum Choudhry and you if it is required honest enough I think

Now Maxhardcore you answer me A serving Britsh army private has pleaded guilty to abusing a child in Afghanistan while on a tour of duty its been on the news now he was find £1,000 what do you say or feel about this ?

Give me the exact details and i will answer you Honestly.

I just watched it on the BBC news they said he abused a minor and pleaded guilty that is what I know

The offence was verbal abuse and carried out by two soldiers one a private who was given a thousand pound fine and the other was a junior nco who has been reduced to the ranks .... Basically what they did was take the piss out of the locals .... Hardly abuse ..............

Fast forward say 50 years its all kicking off

A simple choice Islamic Extreemists and Brits

Its war same as in Bosnia in the 90's

Your either on the side of your Host Country or Islam

Life or Death

Live or Die

Choose your side

Who ?

lets be honest being a Muslim he has no choice but to follow his religion and to be fair i have no problem with that. the ones i do have problems with are ones that belong to both sides our politicians

I would be interested to know how many that appear to have islamaphobia have actually put in any service in the military or what service they intend to do most just appear to be full of shit to be perfectly honest . The younger ones sign up put in a few tours and see what you feel down the road its amazing what blood guts and death can change a lot of preconceived ideas

Personally i think Desertbred has aquitted himself pretty well on this thread he seems an alright sort of bloke to me..............it strikes me as quite funny in a way how these people you hear saying " im not racist but ive had enough " suddenly want action now...........some of us have been getting called RACISTS for years for simply making our feelings known.......when the very people who are now starting to stand up and be counted were calling us racist scum !......Far as im concerned if those people couldnt see this coming then they dont really deserve to be listened to...........why do people need to see British men laying in pools of blood on our streets....or extremist nutcases spitting at our soldiers to suddenly get the wake up call that something needs to be done.....it seems you cant just walk up and tap someone on the shoulder nowadays to get their attention you have to chop someones head off or blow them away just to make your average British man in the street stand up and take notice !...............As much scum and shit as their is in the Islamic world some of us everyday Brits should be ashamed of ourself for letting it get to this before we stand up and say NO.

• Like 7

What it will do is make you hate the Islamic religion even more ... The atrocities I have witnessed by muslims in Bosnia Kosovo Iraq Afghanistan and a dozen more shitholes would keep you in nightmares for the rest of your life ...........

Edited to add that was a reply to dessertbreds last question

MAKES ME FCUKING SICK TO MY GUTS......

I TELL YOU SOMETHING....

DROP HIM OFF NEXT DOOR....TO A WIFE WHO JUST LOST HER HUSBAND IN AFGHANISTAN......

AND HE WILL GET HIS COME UPPANCE!!!!

What it will do is make you hate the Islamic religion even more ... The atrocities I have witnessed by muslims in Bosnia Kosovo Iraq Afghanistan and a dozen more shitholes would keep you in nightmares for the rest of your life ...........

Edited to add that was a reply to dessertbreds last question

My cousin was over there in 99/2000 driving a tank painted in UN white, supposedly stopping the Serbs from killing the Muslims.. He said only one group of people threw stones at the tanks and it wasn't the Serbs.. :no: Not saying the Serbs weren't brutal, but he said the average Serb civilians he met were just normal, everyday people. I won't say what he said about the other lot...

Every man is entitled to his religion if he has one. But that religion can cloud the issue and may one day force them to decide between the country they live in and their own religious beliefs.

Coming to this country and demanding sharia law is a joke. We wouldn't go to some Middle Eastern country and demand British rules and regulations. We would either go there and accept the law of the land, or just not go there at all. Personally I think the islamic way of life is like something out of the history books and not one I admire, so rather than go and live in an muslim country then spend every day moaning about it, it's best just not to go there surely?

Ironically these people who hate our country and laws so much are the ones who use it to their own ends, tell everyone how bad it is here, then hide behind the British law they despise so much so no-one says boo to them.

WHY can't I hate someone who condones killing British soldiers? WHY would I care if someone brands me with the word "racist"? WHY am I paying my taxes in order to keep some of these people so they can spend all their days poisoning everyone against us?

I used to believe in live and let live, but I just don't understand any more. WHY?

• Like 4