Patt Pup Pic Nuttal / Wheeler

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracking pup here is some i bred with a bit of wheeler and nuttal

This is a pic of my pat pup from nuttal wheeler lines, I have a question as to why his head is so broad is this from wheeler lines.

A better pic of his head, he's 11 weeks old.

Posted Images

Iv got a full wheeler pup at 11 mnths an his head Lyk a brick. All wheeler dogs are the same

Is your pup full wheeler and did you get it from the man himself.?

No such thing.

No such thing as what

A full Wheeler.

Iv got a full wheeler pup at 11 mnths an his head Lyk a brick. All wheeler dogs are the same

Is your pup full wheeler and did you get it from the man himself.?

No such thing.

No such thing as what

A full Wheeler.
Why do you say that heard he was still doing at bit might be wrong .i have have been on the look out for a bitch but finding it hard

The little Red bully looking dogs he bred were only Nutal blooded dogs with a bit of bull added to the mix and he doesnt have them anymore and the ones that were about all got outcrossed.I think the most that will be about would be half that blood and they would be getting on in years.

The little Red bully looking dogs he bred were only Nutal blooded dogs with a bit of bull added to the mix and he doesnt have them anymore and the ones that were about all got outcrossed.I think the most that will be about would be half that blood and they would be getting on in years.[/quote

There must be some still breeding from his old stuff just like the must still be some of nuttals old some still being bred .it must be just knowing who has it . Are you in to that type of terrier you seem to be very knowledgable on the line

• Like 1