Justice Served At Last

I hope the piece of trash lives every minute of his life in the same fear that poor girl suffered .. happiness would be a can of lighter fuel & a box of matches & that c@@t tied to a chair , i'd burn him a bit every day ..I hate to say it but hanging would be to good for the low life scum ..

no where near justice that cnut should be tortured until he tells all icant imagine how the family of that poor girl feels but i do know it would eat away at me for the rest of my life

• Like 1

Makes it a 1000 times worse that this piece of scum won't even tell anyone where the body is ! That's the least he could do! Hope he rots !

where the body is ?? i havent read the report yet but did he not cremate in a log burner ???

the scum bag will hopefully get fcuked like a goodun in the big house :yes: :yes: :yes:

f****n utter and complete f****n b*****d, child killing c**t. i hope he gets what he deserves in jail, theres a lot of fathers inside, though i doubt he'll be left alone.but it dont take long.....cant begin to express how i feel about this pathetic f****n excuse for a man. hope its a painfull and long drawn out affair when the grimm reaper comes calling............................... may he rot in hell the b*****d

Makes it a 1000 times worse that this piece of scum won't even tell anyone where the body is ! That's the least he could do! Hope he rots !

where the body is ?? i havent read the report yet but did he not cremate in a log burner ???

the scum bag will hopefully get fcuked like a goodun in the big house :yes: :yes: :yes:

not that I know of could be wrong, just heard when the prosecution asked him what he done with the body he says he doesn't know, f***ing hell that's f***ing awfull if he cremated her, absolutely discusting !!!!

not that I know of could be wrong, just heard when the prosecution asked him what he done with the body he says he doesn't know, f*****g hell that's f*****g awfull if he cremated her, absolutely discusting !!!!

Of course he knows what he did with the body. Why would he have burnt a knife if he didn't? Maybe the truth is even more disgusting than anyone dare think.

At least as much justice as we can hand out to the disgusting pedo. I think he deserved the end of a long rope, but this will have to do.

http://news.sky.com/story/1097372/april-jones-mark-bridger-jailed-for-entire-life

no justice pal the c,,t should have been beheaded in public. but even that wouldn't bring back the little girl he killed , the girls parents must be beside thereselves with grief I cant imagine ,, .