Floyd Mayweather Vs Canelo Alvarez A Cracker

This should be a class fight looks to go ahead September,mayweather choose this fight both fighters unbeaten,think this all mayweather has left to fight,if floyd wins surely he is up there with the best ever looking forward to this fight

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Mayweather is already up there with the best fighters ever regardless of this fight...................i dont know too much about Alvarez,this is about the time where id normally ask Attack Fel

This should be a class fight looks to go ahead September,mayweather choose this fight both fighters unbeaten,think this all mayweather has left to fight,if floyd wins surely he is up there with the be

I agree! Mayweather is a intelligent natural boxer & always works out how his opponent can be beaten. It will be age that retires him not Alverez!

I think Mayweather is already up there with the best fighters ever regardless of this fight...................i dont know too much about Alvarez,this is about the time where id normally ask Attack Fell Terrier about him he had a great knowledge of foreign fighters id never heard of...God rest his soul.

• Like 6

Well, I'll say this, Mayweather surprised me taking this fight. . Canelo is a young, hungry Mexican. . Bigger and stronger than Mayweather. . I'll be expecting Floyd's 0 to go. . Been watching Alvarez for some time, I think He's the real deal.

If Mayweather shows good in this one, hats off, he belongs with the best. . This is the test I've been waiting for.

• Like 1

will be a top fight for sure. as has being said Alvarez is hungry and can bang on but mayweather is a class act, up there with the greats and i do think he will win.

definitely a fight to watch

Austin Trout is no mug, 26 and 0 before Alvarez. . Will be a good fight for sure.

Alvarez does not move his head much ,relying on his gloves to pick off punches, he is also rather stiff legged.He has undeniable power, but often throws wide shots, leaving himself open to quick counters.

Unless Mayweather has gone back i see him countering Alvarez with fast hooks and busting him up to take a dec or late stoppage.

Alvarez is young, strong , a hard puncher and refreshingly he is a big guy, Mayweather has taken on a real threat here.

• Like 1

Well, I'll say this, Mayweather surprised me taking this fight. . Canelo is a young, hungry Mexican. . Bigger and stronger than Mayweather. . I'll be expecting Floyd's 0 to go. . Been watching Alvarez for some time, I think He's the real deal.

If Mayweather shows good in this one, hats off, he belongs with the best. . This is the test I've been waiting for.

You really think he,s that good do you mate............ive only seen him box a couple of times,personally i think he looks made for Mayweather id imagine come fight night Mayweather will be going uphill by a good 12- 15 lb but if he can get around that i think it will be a fairly easy nights work for him.

Mmm good points made inan. . But essentially it's the points in the latter end of your post that makes me think he could be more than a match for Mayweather. .

Ha saying that, I haven't seen the full fight lawrence. . Although Alvarez's dip in stamina did concern me. . Saying that, Trout looks a strong fighter. .

Gnash, I don't know whether its the fact that I think the mexican boy is that good or whether its because i don't rate Mayweather as highly as some. . Mayweather has skill in abundance, as much as any fighter to ever lace on gloves. . But I don't think he's fought the best at the right times, yes he's beaten every fighter put in front of him, but I don't think he's boxed anyone as dangerous Alvarez. . I see what you mean in him "being made for Mayweather" but he's not so dissimilar to Cotto? Yet stronger, bigger and more explosive. . Cotto gave Mayweather trouble. . Ultimately, I wouldn't put my car on Mayweather losing, is skill is sublime. .