One Thing That Does My Head In Out Lamping

People who smoke whilst out lamping :blink:

Cheers, D.

Just courious, why?
none smokers hate it but smokers can't see any problem, I personally don't like it when people spark up, it smells for miles and I breath more in than they do.

Fair comment, but, It should have no effect on the rabbits.

TC

i have been out with smokers lamping and caught a good few but I would say rabbits can smell it as well and may be scare some off but not 100% about this.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who take it too seriously , I used to go out with a fella who was deadly serious about it , one night he had a fox in the beam and told me to call it in , so I shouted at the top of my voice "

Some forker behind you saying there one theres another one.

And your defo not supposed to F****k em!

Cheers, D.

Just courious, why?
none smokers hate it but smokers can't see any problem, I personally don't like it when people spark up, it smells for miles and I breath more in than they do.

TC

i have been out with smokers lamping and caught a good few but I would say rabbits can smell it as well and may be scare some off but not 100% about this.

If your lamping right they will never smell it. Honest!

Edited to add thats the rabbits, not the partner.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

Cheers, D.

Just courious, why?

TC

If your lamping right they will never smell it. Honest!

TC

still gets in my lungs. Lol

prefer on my own but if you find a good lamping buddy you can have good nights :yes:

have you found one yet :laugh:

no :D you smoke :laugh:

prefer on my own but if you find a good lamping buddy you can have good nights :yes:

have you found one yet :laugh:

no :D you smoke :laugh:

only yours because i like the filters :big_boss:

Lads that big up there dogs prior to going yet when the time comes for a run every excuse is made. Or having to run around waving the lamp qbout shouting the dogs name .,,,,

no a few of them lads

We got one who comes out with us he babies the dog far too much. Known by us as sticky slip. All his family run dogs aswell. After every run he's checking underneath the dog and it's feet. Even if it's only ran 5 yards lol. Another thing that's annoying is those who can't slip there dogs properly or cough when your squeaking a fox in.

people who take it too seriously , I used to go out with a fella who was deadly serious about it , one night he had a fox in the beam and told me to call it in , so I shouted at the top of my voice " get in here you kunt " he hasn,t spoken to me since.

• Like 15

people who take it too seriously , I used to go out with a fella who was deadly serious about it , one night he had a fox in the beam and told me to call it in , so I shouted at the top of my voice " get in here you kunt " he hasn,t spoken to me since.

:laugh::laugh: great

Haha ill have to try that one !!!