Nikko Stirling Scope Advice

Your advice and expertise please have opportunity of Nikko Stirling 3-12x 56 illuminated reticle no.4 in both night eater or diamond both otherwise the same spec as far as I can see. I sure there are better scopes but I am keen to get opinions for these two. Will they do a job for me on top of a cz 452 varmint 16 inch .17hmr for lamping and general dawn/ dusk sneaking on rabbits? Many thanks

Your advice and expertise please have opportunity of Nikko Stirling 3-12x 56 illuminated reticle no.4 in both night eater or diamond both otherwise the same spec as far as I can see. I sure there are better scopes but I am keen to get opinions for these two. Will they do a job for me on top of a cz 452 varmint 16 inch .17hmr for lamping and general dawn/ dusk sneaking on rabbits? Many thanks

They are a run of the mill general scope and will do fine for a HMR. :yes::thumbs:

Simple fact is everyone will have an opinion on make, magnification, reticle, etc, etc, and of course everyone will be right! :hmm::thumbs:

Thanks for quick reply, but diamond or nighteater in the same spec?

It's got be be down to you!

What I prefer or anyone else doesn't matter!

Like I said in #2, everyone has the best scope on their rifle, but they are all different! :thumbs:

I have the diamond on mmy 243 I do like it but I will be looking for an upgrade soon could do with more magnifcation and bit better low light but that's just my opinion my mate loves it though he wants it for his 22 when I change