Plummers In The North East?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a couple of pics of the pups from the last 2 yrs litters Ginge 87 as promised,WM       the middle pic is my bitch pup from last year,she's 9 months old now and has the head of a dog,no sni

Got to disagree with you there BBB,met more folk at some shows that work their plummers than those there just for a rosette.

If your after a working bred plummer the shows would be the last place to look.. loads of lads with there dog trying to win a £1 rosette, struggling to tie there own shoe laces

Posted Images

Keith,that was the pic I was telling you I took at the "BATTLE OF THE ATLANTIC" celebrations in liverpool on the saturday,you should of seen her from the front,proper teaser,my mrs was'nt impressed at all,calling her a few choice names LOL's,I spoke to Liam about the working of his dogs for a while after you left,he's a nice lad and his mate only lives in Chester near to me so I said I'd get him out a bit on some stuff,pity you're not nearer as I'd like to see your dogs work with mine,if you and johnny are ever down this way at a show give me a shout and I'll sort something out,atb,WM

Think i would of by passed the terriers had i seen that from the front wm lol.IF were ever up your way wm we woulkd certainly look you up,thanks all the same.would be nice to see your dogs work..ATB Keith j.

Here's a couple of pics of the pups from the last 2 yrs litters Ginge 87 as promised,WM

the middle pic is my bitch pup from last year,she's 9 months old now and has the head of a dog,no snipey head there which a lot of bitches suffer from,she's very similar to the dog thats with her in the first pic,I'm made up with her so far and if everything came out like her it would be great,WM

• Like 3

Fair play pal. That bitch is a cracker. Hope she comes good for you.

She's done very well up to now as part of the team,she hunts her own space when bushing,not following the others about,she's had plenty of stuff in her mouth already and has had hold of a lot of flushed and shot fox,she's the hardest to get off,a nice strong bitch but sensible,atb,WM

wirral countryman thought you would have come over and had the crack for a bit, I was parked next to the plummer ring.

I would of love to as I like the look of your dogs but got asked to take the pics for the PTCGB show,so was trying to take pics of my mate and lads lurchers that won their 2 classes as well,enjoyed my day and wished we'd camped for monday as well.I thought the standard of terriers in the overall final was excellent and congratulations on winning it,that was the only time I seen you,I did think you were going on the monday only,how did you get on with the monday show ??? We'll have a crack at the next show I see you at as I go to quite a few during the summer,I thought those red patts were nice in your final and sometimes wish to own one whenever I see them,good luck with your summer,WM

Edited by wirral countryman
  • Like 1

Both look Very nice Wm excellent condition and beautifully marked do you have any pics of your mates dog ATB john

Johnny,that is my mates dog I gave him,"TODD" will be 2yr old on june 13th,he's a nice strong dog that takes no messing but works easilly as part of a pack,he has a pleasant nature and if it was a dog I'd wanted in that litter it would of been him,WM

I wanted a bitch in that litter and kept this one "ROSIE" I'm made up with her and she's a great little worker,a nice small bitch that gives her all to please you,with plenty of heart,she's being bred this year if she ever comes in season,WM

wirral countryman thought you would have come over and had the crack for a bit, I was parked next to the plummer ring.

I would of love to as I like the look of your dogs but got asked to take the pics for the PTCGB show,so was trying to take pics of my mate and lads lurchers that won their 2 classes as well,enjoyed my day and wished we'd camped for monday as well.I thought the standard of terriers in the overall final was excellent and congratulations on winning it,that was the only time I seen you,I did think you were going on the monday only,how did you get on with the monday show ??? We'll have a crack at the next show I see you at as I go to quite a few during the summer,I thought those red patts were nice in your final and sometimes wish to own one whenever I see them,good luck with your summer,WM

attachicon.gifDSC_2816.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_2815.jpg

maybe next time WM. I did go Monday . to judge the terriers. both day had a good turn out, with first class terriers.