No idea it's all Sean's kit mate... There was an old thread I put up on the ferreting section " ferreting and technical wizardry"'I think it was called

Sean put a couple up too with the edited video of days out.... There's some great footage mate, I gotta sleep I'll try and find it tomorrow

sleep easy my friend......... :tongue2:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/277355-technical-wizadry-and-ferreting/

cracking thread, cheers for that............ :victory:

good stuff stubby and a lovely piece of countryside you got there!!! what "editing software" if thats the right words lol do you use???

defo going to get myself one of these...........great bit of kit!!........... :thumbs:

dont really edit stuff, Im crap with computers, just film from go pro, SD card inserted into computer and download/upload, whatever you call it, then onto utube

if I do time lapse pictures, they are just edited in windows movie maker

chest mounts from go pro are around £35 made mine from a tool belt and cable ties £1.20

• Like 1

good stuff stubby and a lovely piece of countryside you got there!!! what "editing software" if thats the right words lol do you use???

defo going to get myself one of these...........great bit of kit!!........... :thumbs:

dont really edit stuff, Im crap with computers, just film from go pro, SD card inserted into computer and download/upload, whatever you call it, then onto utube

if I do time lapse pictures, they are just edited in windows movie maker

chest mounts from go pro are around £35 made mine from a tool belt and cable ties £1.20

good old cable ties........ :laugh::thumbs: