Lamping In The Rain

Hi everyone I was planning to go out foxing tonight but it is hammering it down with rain and flooding everywhere so is it worth going out or am I wasting my time does any one have good results when it's pissing down

some of the best nights iv had on the moor lamping fox have been in the rain did a couple of big bags last year in rain 13 one night 9 the night after so it can be done go out and try it what have u got to lose atb regards b

no worries and are you using rifle or shotgun if the weather is really bad we go out with the shotguns sit on a fence line with plenty of view around and start calling weve had a few with this maybe 4 or 5 on good nights but its the rifle that you get big numbers with atb pal

Good night last night thanks for all the advice the rain let of for a bit we kept seeing flickers of eyes couldn't call anything in but got to last farm and came across 3 sets of eyes and like you said Charlie caller heads down not looking at lamp hard to pick up in lamp till you lookked through scope and saw 3 cubs playing on there set so we moved bit closer to get a safe back stop sat and wait then vixen came trotting in 4 cubs then got up took vixen first then cubs sat and waited bit longer for dog but no sighns so went home happy knowing the lambs and my duck pond are safe for a while longer thanks again

Best result this year so far long may it continue . I use a Remington 700 sps 243 with an ase ultra sound mod with a Nikko Stirling dimond 3-12x56 scope and federal 100 grain power shock soft tip it's my first 243 and 2nd year and I love it took some getting use to but works a dream now