Pure Salukis

some work very well banter my 2 bitches do really well will both run the beam and retrive the dog on the other hand sulks if he misses 1 and fcuks about you get good and bad in every breed and you have to remember saluki's are sight hounds so usually if they see it they will run it not saying they catch every rabbit i put them on but do ok :thumbs:

some work very well banter my 2 bitches do really well will both run the beam and retrive the dog on the other hand sulks if he misses 1 and fcuks about you get good and bad in every breed and you have to remember saluki's are sight hounds so usually if they see it they will run it not saying they catch every rabbit i put them on but do ok :thumbs:

two or three would do me an i dont think it would do a saluki any harm lamping couple night a week

• Like 1

there was footage posted by saluqihounds of his working on the lamp up in Scotland, I started mine on the lamp season before last after two seasons of daytime only and he done fine, after first couple he soon got in his stride, they have good feet plenty of stamina and will go all night, pretty much the same as any other lurcher would

• Like 1

there was footage posted by saluqihounds of his working on the lamp up in Scotland, I started mine on the lamp season before last after two seasons of daytime only and he done fine, after first couple he soon got in his stride, they have good feet plenty of stamina and will go all night, pretty much the same as any other lurcher would

Here is that clip. :thumbs:

and here is some ferreting below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOckqFmnt8g&feature=channel&list=UL