Bt Broadband Customers, Free Sports Channels!!

Also I have BTs youview and its not all its cracked up to be, Im going back top sky even though its double the price

I wouldn't change from sky for my TV, but these new sports channels a available on the sky box too..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who in their right mind would want to watch 22 poofs chasing a bag of wind around a field? :laugh:   TC

I will be.... It's nice to have all these other deals from other companies under your belt when your bargaining as well...;-)

ban the kunt malt.............

Raging!!!.... :censored: ........Phones sky, on hold for ages, lots of different people to speak too. Finally gets through to some weegie lassie and she asks for my address.....i give it too her and she says "Thats not right!!"........................HUH!!!! :blink: .........tells me i cant proceed without out but i can check my sky account on web. So off i go after i tell her they have no problem taking 70 f***ing bar out my account every month though.... :censored::censored::censored:

So now i cant remember my sky account details, have to re do them......finally find the problem. Some f***ing pled who i set up the account with put the wrong town........maybe cause she was from f***ing India or some shit!! So i gets the info i need and back on the phone...staright through this time but i was asked if i could phone back in an hour cause the sky system has just crashed.......come on ya bunch of lying c**ts.....do you really think i'm that f***ing stupid?? They better have a f***ing good deal after this.........knowing my luck theyll just cancel it.... :censored:

Your going to need to give them a months notice anyway so whats your hurry ?. you phoned bt ? to see how long if ? they are going to accept you and install it , its going to be quiet in the back woods with no phone or internet if you screw the dates up

Your going to need to give them a months notice anyway so whats your hurry ?. you phoned bt ? to see how long if ? they are going to accept you and install it , its going to be quiet in the back woods with no phone or internet if you screw the dates up

Id rather watch 5 channels than give the c**ts anymore cash....there taking the piss now on 70 bucks. I know folk who have simliar packages and they are paying less. f**k them!! Pheasants coming shortly anyway so i'll no need the tele.

No internet means you wont be on here either :hmm::tongue2::laugh::laugh:

Can drive to a wee sopt and get 3G on my phone....................done it before.... :icon_redface:

Well managed to finally speak to someone and got my package down to £49.99 a month. That's a £25 a month saving and all for the inconvienance of a phone call.....Boom!!!

• Like 1

Well managed to finally speak to someone and got my package down to £49.99 a month. That's a £25 a month saving and all for the inconvienance of a phone call.....Boom!!!

You still got the full package for that mate?

I didn't have everything anyway mate. I have phone, broadband and with sky package I have entertainment stuff, all sports( not ESPN)...no music, kids tv, docs, or movies.

Still it's 25 in my pocket than there's.... Really glad I phoned now.

I'm in!

Cheers, D.

:good:

It's not often you get something for nothing! :D

No I'm not! :cray: Tried to register last night, had some youth telling me it was residential customers only.

As mine is Business Broadband as I do a lot from home, its gonna cost me £12 a month so feck 'em. :boogy:

Back to VIP Box for me :laugh::victory:

Cheers, D

I didn't have everything anyway mate. I have phone, broadband and with sky package I have entertainment stuff, all sports( not ESPN)...no music, kids tv, docs, or movies.

Still it's 25 in my pocket than there's.... Really glad I phoned now.

Maybe for the best you might no get a signal from bt

• 2 months later...