Bt Broadband Customers, Free Sports Channels!!

Just ordered mine for next season and got 12 months free HD! :D

Not as comprehensive as Sky, but it's 100% free if you have your broadband with BT. 3 sports channels, BT sport 1, BT sport 2 & ESPN. They have the rights to 38 live Premier league matches including 18 'first pick' (big matches), 30 odd SPL matches, 10 Rangers matches, loads of live matches from around the other top leagues, full Moto GP and Aviva premiership rugby coverage + a load more stuff.

if you have a sky box, you put your viewing card number in during the ordering process and you get the channels on your box. You don't even need to have the Sky HD package to get the HD channels.. The HD channels are free for the next 12 months if you order now, not sure how long that offer will last..

http://www.bt.com/sport/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who in their right mind would want to watch 22 poofs chasing a bag of wind around a field? :laugh:   TC

I will be.... It's nice to have all these other deals from other companies under your belt when your bargaining as well...;-)

ban the kunt malt.............

Nobody on here interested in free sports channels or what..? :huh::laugh:

Who in their right mind would want to watch 22 poofs chasing a bag of wind around a field? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TC

:laugh:

It's more than just the football though! :D

Nobody on here interested in free sports channels or what..? :huh::laugh:

Who in their right mind would want to watch 22 poofs chasing a bag of wind around a field? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TC

:laugh:

It's more than just the football though! :D

ban the kunt malt............. :censored::D

• Like 1

Right I'm with sky for everything. Do I need to change my phone and broadband to BT then I take it?

Right I'm with sky for everything. Do I need to change my phone and broadband to BT then I take it?

You can pay for it, but you may as well change your broadband to BT and get it for free if you're out of your contract period. The sports package ain't as comprehensive as Sky's though, maybe worth working out what your before and after costs are going to be.. I'm with sky for my TV but I haven't got the full package..

Been saying I'm going to phone up sky for ages, but 70 odd a month is a joke... Yesterday was the final nail in the coffin when I never got to watch the cup final!! I'm phoning next week to cancel and see what they give me.?

Been saying I'm going to phone up sky for ages, but 70 odd a month is a joke... Yesterday was the final nail in the coffin when I never got to watch the cup final!! I'm phoning next week to cancel and see what they give me.?

That's always a good thing, they usually put you through to cancellations and offer you a discount. :yes: Make you a bit pissed off though, if they can afford to give you the service at a reduced price because you threaten to quit due to the cost, why cant they just do it anyway? :hmm:

PS When you phone and tell them you want to quit, tell them it's because you're fed up paying so much money/can't afford it.. ;)

That's always a good thing, they usually put you through to cancellations and offer you a discount. :yes: Make you a bit pissed off though, if they can afford to give you the service at a reduced price because you threaten to quit due to the cost, why cant they just do it anyway? :hmm:

PS When you phone and tell them you want to quit, tell them it's because you're fed up paying so much money/can't afford it.. ;)

I will be.... It's nice to have all these other deals from other companies under your belt when your bargaining as well...;-)

• Like 2

Another little tip, I worked for BT for about 2 years. Wait a few months and then ring the customer options team and say talktalk have offered you a better deal, They will pretty much halve your monthly bill :)