A Couple Of Questions

Which would you go for a HW100 or S510 i have had the S410 and loved it but sold it on what do you all think

also i have an HW99s few scratches here and there on stock and blueing but does its job with silencer and a cheap 4x20 sight my son used it whats it worth thanks in advance pete

Which would you go for a HW100 or S510 i have had the S410 and loved it but sold it on what do you all think

also i have an HW99s few scratches here and there on stock and blueing but does its job with silencer and a cheap 4x20 sight my son used it whats it worth thanks in advance pete

Had a AA410 for a couple of years and loved it !!! Wanted a 510, tried a friends Hw100kt then bought one two days later !!!. No contest for me Hw100 all the way. so impressed I also just bought a Hw 97k

Normally I'd say go for the hw, but chas (light hunter) uses a s510 to great effect in hft so as usual youre best off going down the gun shop and seeing which fits you best. Both are very accurate well built and well balanced rifles, although I definitely say the hw magazine system is much better than the air arms.

as above

but if its shot count your after,then it has to be the HW100.

but bare in mind,that if you are in the noodle arm club :laugh: you may struggle with the weight of the HW :thumbs:

Unless you get an A&M cylinder ;):thumbs:

Darryl

as above

but if its shot count your after,then it has to be the HW100.

but bare in mind,that if you are in the noodle arm club :laugh: you may struggle with the weight of the HW :thumbs:

Unless you get an A&M cylinder ;):thumbs:

Darryl

:thumbs: