Woburn Deer Herds 2Nd May

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

i kept waiting for fenton to make an appearance

Blackanubis is in the building :laugh:

Posted Images

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

• Like 5

Paulus unban his blackgreyhound username so he can defend himself, that should be entertaining :laugh:

He's reading it, he's blackanubis now.

blackanus ? :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

ive been a very naughty mod :laugh:

Worth a read....

attachicon.gifwoburn.pdf

How many accounts have you got haha

They've nothing to do with me mate....didn't see his brother's post til I had posted the pdf..... :thumbs:

I paid to research newspaper archives and download the Geoffrey Battams (blackgreyhound - blackanubis) story some time ago and was going to keep these to myself...however after his brother posted the snapshot of the article I though it only fair that everyone was able to read the whole story for what it is...and not just a small pic on screen.... :thumbs:

Have several more articles but maybe best just leave it at that...

Worth a read....

attachicon.gifwoburn.pdf

How many accounts have you got haha

They've nothing to do with me mate....didn't see his brother's post til I had posted the pdf..... :thumbs:

I paid to research newspaper archives and download the Geoffrey Battams (blackgreyhound - blackanubis) story some time ago and was going to keep these to myself...however after his brother posted the snapshot of the article I though it only fair that everyone was able to read the whole story for what it is...and not just a small pic on screen.... :thumbs:

Have several more articles but maybe best just leave it at that...

his brother must have been sat at his pc :whistling:

Paulus unban his blackgreyhound username so he can defend himself, that should be entertaining :laugh:

He's reading it, he's blackanubis now.

blackanus ? :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

ive been a very naughty mod :laugh:

How come after fred the frogs shenanigans he's allowed back on but Geoffrey isnt?

Just saying like !! :whistling: ..... :laugh: