Woburn Deer Herds 2Nd May

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

i kept waiting for fenton to make an appearance

Blackanubis is in the building :laugh:

Posted Images

Yeah a slime ball of a lad. Why rob folk if he was killing an selling so many deer. Complete and utter wrong un. Burglars are scum and that's a fact

Agree mate, I wonder what Diana the Goddess would've thought of that.

• Like 3

He PMed saying who he was after I asked on here and told me a story of he got raided and charged with killing so many deer over so long, I wondered how they knew or could prove this ,but thought to myself lose lips sink ships ,and he didn't seem to hide the fact on here who he was or what he caught in a park .....if you have a big ego and mouth to match he was in wrong game it seems

• Like 1

"one day I went to the park and my dog pulled down a buck, I pulled it to the side of the road and cut its throat but it kicked me so I ran the car over its head to finish it off "

Priceless you couldnt make this stuff up, Geoffrey your a grade A fruitcake :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 4

"one day I went to the park and my dog pulled down a buck, I pulled it to the side of the road and cut its throat but it kicked me so I ran the car over its head to finish it off "

Priceless you couldnt make this stuff up, Geoffrey your a grade A fruitcake :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Im telling you its the Mal x that does it .look at the headers who have tried in past to sell/promote this breed on here and the things they have said ?......its the white wolf making them write these things im sure of it now

• Like 3