Woburn Deer Herds 2Nd May

Its strange but seems anything to do with Mal x dogs or the people are full of shit and got some strange disease where they think there's a prize for starting as many shit topics as they can

:thumbs:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

i kept waiting for fenton to make an appearance

Blackanubis is in the building :laugh:

Posted Images

:hmm:Locally,.most lads who had to do a bit of bird,..went down for other offences,.not just poaching... :thumbs:

Would one of them be starting so many shit topics on THL? :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: ....If so perhaps that's where earlystart has gone ?

Edited by DEERMAN

Haha when was the man banned and why? He talked some drivel but he atleast kept me entertained haha

ya he was entertaining , is that frank skinner in your av?

Haha when was the man banned and why? He talked some drivel but he atleast kept me entertained haha

ya he was entertaining , is that frank skinner in your av?

No its me. Hot Meat you can google me if you like. I'm the greatest wrestler of this time. Frank skinner. I can't believe you just thought tthat.

I saw a few on here giving it the "hes big time" "doing time"blah....

Please tell me that wasn't for killing semi tame deer in a deer park :laugh:

He moves silent, He moves deadly,strange how some of the young plugs look up to a tool that has been in and out of prison a few times,seen this myself with a supposed dog man,never understood the attraction myself