Woburn Deer Herds 2Nd May

Haha when was the man banned and why? He talked some drivel but he atleast kept me entertained haha

ya he was entertaining , is that frank skinner in your av? Edited by Banter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

i kept waiting for fenton to make an appearance

Blackanubis is in the building :laugh:

Posted Images

What happened to Geoff - why he been banned...?

I carn`t believe anyone would even ask WHY?????

On a brighter note, perhaps Anubis will rise from the ashes and a new era will begin :laugh:

On a brighter note, perhaps Anubis will rise from the ashes and a new era will begin :laugh:

He ain't been posting anything any more strange this week than he was posting before...unless I'm missing something...probably missed it eh?

Fun while it lasted...I'm waiting for the book...Diana the Huntress: The Woburn Years...

• Like 2

He ain't been posting anything any more strange this week than he was posting before...unless I'm missing something...probably missed it eh?

Fun while it lasted...I'm waiting for the book...Diana the Huntress: The Woburn Years...

A snowball rolling down a hill, gets bigger and bigger until eventually it can no longer contain its own size and implodes :laugh:

cant remember the fellas name but he all but wiped out the peer davids in there and think he may have got done for his troubles,geoff battens was the fella, a good few years ago,alsation/greyhound,dont know what ever became of him.

Make sure you spell Geoff's name right mind, he gets quite irate about it !! :whistling: .... :D

Sure you're not confusing him with plumber :boogy::laugh:

• Like 1

Can anyone find the newspaper article about him taking the pere davids?

No ive looked all over the net ? :hmm:

Me to all I could find was links back to new and old THL topics with his name in them.

Edited by C Hall

cant remember the fellas name but he all but wiped out the peer davids in there and think he may have got done for his troubles,geoff battens was the fella, a good few years ago,alsation/greyhound,dont know what ever became of him.

Make sure you spell Geoff's name right mind, he gets quite irate about it !! :whistling: .... :D

Sure you're not confusing him with plumber :boogy::laugh:

:laugh:

It was plummer who got his name wrong in a book, :yes: .... :D

• Like 1

A snowball rolling down a hill, gets bigger and bigger until eventually it can no longer contain its own size and implodes :laugh:

Would this be the pere david variety of snowball :boogy::laugh:

Would this be the pere david variety of snowball :boogy::laugh:

tinged with a bit of mal and shepard :laugh:

Its strange but seems anything to do with Mal x dogs or the people are full of shit and got some strange disease where they think there's a prize for starting as many shit topics as they can

• Like 1