Woburn Deer Herds 2Nd May

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods don't take this down. Let it show the youngsters that park deer and robbing folks don't make you cool or even normal in the world of the dogman. It makes you the scummy laughing stock

i kept waiting for fenton to make an appearance

Blackanubis is in the building :laugh:

Posted Images

deerman.easy deer +big numbers.but i dont think one dog could take those red park stags pre ban they are massive .one hit my car once montego estate pushed the passenge wing right in plus door pillar and run off.weight between 15 stone to 31 stone.i have been up real close to one of those monsters .you would need at least two big wolves to bring one of those down .if it was in the rut those big stags would smash a dog into pieces

• Like 1

cant remember the fellas name but he all but wiped out the peer davids in there and think he may have got done for his troubles,geoff battens was the fella, a good few years ago,alsation/greyhound,dont know what ever became of him.

cant remember the fellas name but he all but wiped out the peer davids in there and think he may have got done for his troubles,geoff battens was the fella, a good few years ago,alsation/greyhound,dont know what ever became of him.

that was surely a load of bollox???

narrh very true times of past . atb bunnys.

Make sure you spell Geoff's name right mind, he gets quite irate about it !! :whistling: .... :D

narrh very true times of past . atb bunnys.

i remember it well.......read an article somewhere.......... :hmm: so were seriously saying a man with a shepard/grey wiped out an entire species of park bred deer???

Make sure you spell Geoff's name right mind, he gets quite irate about it !! :whistling: .... :D

Bit late now! He's banned so spell it any way you like