2013 British And Irish Lions Tour To Australia.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great game and a great way to silence the "naysyers" the win was based on a power game and when played correctly is hard to live with for any team imo, yes its one dimensional at times but when

I like the way people of all nations have got behind the British and Irish lions on here. Some of the vitriol towards other nations players on other sites has to be seen to be believed. On this thread

Well a wins a win and thats about all. The ref aside (Dont like slagging refs off) the Lions looked very nervous and seemed to wait to see what the Wallibes did first before doing their own stuff. 3 i

Posted Images

Johnathan davis will. Come of age on this tour.

The lad would be world class if he could pass a bit better, but your right GTE he's really impressed so far on this tour and should pair up with Brian O'Driscoll on Saturday.

johnny who would be in your test team if you had to pick it ?

1. Vinupola

2. Hibbard/Youngs(close call)

3. A Jones

4. AW Jones

5. P O'Connell

6. Croft

7. Warburton

8. Faletau/Heaslip(too close to call)

9. Phillips

10. Sexton

11.Cuthbert

12.J Davies(if Roberts isnt fit)

13. BOD

14. North

15. Halfpenny

• Like 1

Been trying to get a lions shirt but i can not wear red and its nothing to do with wales. Lol

You are mate, loads on here, the test jersey and the training range that come in blue/red stripe and plain green, white and blue.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=british+lions+shirts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=british+lions+shirts&client=firefox-a&hs=nVv&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=9nnBUcfAMemX0QW-v4CoCg&ved=0CEAQsxg&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.d2k&fp=4cf694f7e778ec08&biw=1280&bih=895

top man get a couple tomo good team choice

First Test: Australia vs. British and Irish Lions (22/06/13

Australia.pngVersus%20Rugby%20Championship.pngFIWAFUA.png

22nd June, 20:00 (Local) and 11:00 (BST)
Lang Park, Brisbane, Australia

British & Irish Lions starting XV: Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), Alex Cuthbert (Wales), Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland), Jonathan Davies (Wales), George North (Wales), Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), Mike Phillips (Wales); Alex Corbisiero (England), Tom Youngs (England), Adam Jones (Wales), Alun Wyn Jones (Wales), Paul O'Connell (Ireland), Tom Croft (England), Sam Warburton (Wales, capt), Jamie Heaslip (Ireland).

Replacements: Richard Hibbard (Wales), Mako Vunipola (England), Dan Cole (England), Geoff Parling (England), Dan Lydiate (Wales), Ben Youngs (England), Owen Farrell (England), Sean Maitland (Scotland).

Australia starting XV: Berrick Barnes (NSW Waratahs); Israel Folau (NSW), Adam Ashley-Cooper (NSW), Christian Leali'ifano (ACT Brumbies), Digby Ioane (Queensland Reds); James O'Connor (Melbourne Rebels), Will Genia (Reds); Benn Robinson (NSW), Stephen Moore (ACT), Ben Alexander (ACT), James Horwill (Reds - capt), Kane Douglas (NSW), Ben Mowen (ACT), Michael Hooper (NSW), Wycliff Palu (NSW).

Replacements: Saia Fainga'a (Reds), James Slipper (Reds), S Kepu (NSW), Rob Simmons (Reds), Liam Gill (Reds) Nick Phipps (Rebels), Pat McCabe (ACT), Kurtley Beale (Rebels).

I think that SOB apart there are no surprises there. A few that could be mentioned are Maitland over Hogg and the absence of Tips on the bench, but Hogg and Tips played this week so there could be nothing in it. What does worry me is who is going to cover fragile Sam as with the amount of knocks he has had this year i feel they may well target him?

TC