what a kindergarden! :wallbash:

i saw great dogs on the other side of the street, trash far away and the other way around!

i saw great dogs for free and expensive trash and the otherway around!

let everyone do it how he like and do what ever you want!

too many judgemental people on here mate thats the trouble

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha seen some shit talked on here ,but this takes the biscuit,won't buy a terrier as to far,but buys a jagd for £750, Go to bed an sleep it off mush.

what a kindergarden!   i saw great dogs on the other side of the street, trash far away and the other way around! i saw great dogs for free and expensive trash and the otherway around!   let eve

somebody taking the p**s

been looking for a good russell for a while now found one but was too far to travel but now just put a deposit down on a jagd terrier pup but cant believe the price £750 but lets hope its worth the money

this is what brings critisism. a poor thought out post or at the very least poorly worded. it shows someone has not thought things through. or at least thats how it looks to me. :thumbs: i wish you all the best with your new pup if and when you get it :yes:

ive done a 10 hour all round drive to pick my american bandog guard dog up and would do the same for any dog if it was the right dog well when my bans up i would

how would you compare your bandog with your rottweiler. temperment,size, etc

how do you know i have a rottweiler aswell lol

rottweilers abit untrusty with friends around the house you never know when hes guna go he show no signs and the bandogs prity calm and laid back till told otherwise but all round temprement theyre both prity much on par bandogs just alotore lazy lay about kind of dog were as rottys always on the go and barks at anything and everything bandog only barks when theres realy something to alert about