• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha seen some shit talked on here ,but this takes the biscuit,won't buy a terrier as to far,but buys a jagd for £750, Go to bed an sleep it off mush.

what a kindergarden!   i saw great dogs on the other side of the street, trash far away and the other way around! i saw great dogs for free and expensive trash and the otherway around!   let eve

somebody taking the p**s

not too far for me to travel if i dint have a ban i would of been there in a breath put my mate that was gona take me decided he dint want to and the pups ant even dropped yet so by time there ready ill beable to goyself as bans up in 2 month not that i need to explain to any of you lot like

f**k me are you thick ive put the deposit down for it not baught it out right there not read for about another 2 and half month so have time to put the money away. either way i only posted in here because i couldnt believe how much there were but there same everywere so do me a favour n keep you gob shut 'mush'

f**k me are you thick ive put the deposit down for it not baught it out right there not read for about another 2 and half month so have time to put the money away. either way i only posted in here because i couldnt believe how much there were but there same everywere so do me a favour n keep you gob shut 'mush'

"you can't believe how much they are", :icon_eek: there that price mate because fools and their money are easly parted ;) and good proper russells from proper folk are free :thumbs: .