Malamutes Have Got No Bottle Ha Ha

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that bear could have swiped that dogs head off bottle no stupid yes ffs this is getting daft now

It makes me wonder, threads like this.........are people sitting there watching the telly at night and a programme comes on that features such and such a dog and they have a lightbulb moment and think

Thank F--K im just a simple Rabbiting Man.

Posted Images

paulus i think there is a big difference between a cow and a polar bear this malamute has obviously been trained to go for the nose .most dogs would shite them selves at the thought of a polar bear.i only put it on here because some idiots on here said malamutes have got no botttle they are just pack animals

AND HOW WOULD YOU TRAIN THEM TO DO THAT.... :laugh::laugh: ....

• Like 2

Ur an idiot I tell ya wat id love to bump into u, my dog wud show no aggression to another dog does that mean he has no balls????? If a man takes a smack of a women and he gets busted up and does not give back, does that make him less man. And again sum thing you need to get used to for when you hav a mal x grey is woof woof your Gona hear alot of that maybe not straightway but once hurt it a cert. I gift u sum ear muffs as I aint that cruel haha

• Like 2

BG, if you are serious in breeding this "type" of hunting dog, you may want to look at the laika type dogs. Not as bastardised as show dogs as malamutes and should more than have the minerals. Neither would be for me, but I wish you luck as you tread your own path.

Keep it quite and come back in two years time and give us an unbiased appraisal

By unbiased he aint even seen a mal x run and he tellin us we all wrong that have seen mal or mal x f**k nos wat the man needin a white coat would say could just imagin." Boys see that flash of light last nite that was my dog runnin that fast he took off in flash of light" nutter I tell ya

were you not saying your mates mal grey jacked? now theyre the game dog to have over a grey hound. how about a Turkish kangal over a grey they hunt bears aswell if that's the type your after? surely those mals are no good in our mild climate they run better in the cold of night over there in -40 and we get that weather once every hundred yrs or so, where as the kangal is used to heat being from turkey

• Like 2

for a start, does anybody think the dog in thefilm bears any relationship at all to any malemutes in this country?

i could go on, but i think theres only one person on here who needs convincing, and i dont think he can be changed.........

oh and by the way, when one talks about mal x smashing up other people's dogs, i thought this wasabout hunting not dog fighting ffs!!!

• Like 2

were you not saying your mates mal grey jacked? now theyre the game dog to have over a grey hound. how about a Turkish kangal over a grey they hunt bears aswell if that's the type your after? surely those mals are no good in our mild climate they run better in the cold of night over there in -40 and we get that weather once every hundred yrs or so, where as the kangal is used to heat being from turkey

Was my Bruv in law pure mal that jacked plus didnt sum1 say the x's got a habit of screamin there quarry to deaf. And yeah from wat I seen of the pure she cudnt tolerate no temp at all would run back home on walks but in winter great. Supose tho [BANNED TEXT] x they would handle heat better bein half grey

paulus i think there is a big difference between a cow and a polar bear this malamute has obviously been trained to go for the nose .most dogs would shite them selves at the thought of a polar bear.i only put it on here because some idiots on here said malamutes have got no botttle they are just pack animals

been trained ffs says it all..........stupid theory........

Well, try putting rouge on your Malmute and see what happens. My mate did it and it killed full grown killer whale. And a Walrus. And a mermaid. Smashed them to bits. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the shade of rouge on the dog...

• Like 3

paulsmithy83. in two years time bring your lurcher round and when the malxg has dismantled your skinny piece of shite you can take it home in a couple of dust sacks

:icon_eek: thats a bit strong BG. I can see what you mean about the potential of the mixing and I would rather a dog have the armoury to do the job quickly because of respect for the quarry. A dog that can catch and still has the power and resilliance to damage sounds ideal but I think what people are getting at is that the dogs in this country would have been bred for generations for the show world. You could be breeding a performance defect into the dogs. No one is gonna question the bravery of any sled dog that works in regions with real heavy duty predators, I think that if you did get the working, balls out type Malumate your thinking of and cross that, the results could be overkill for this country and potentially a real handfull :thumbs:

Well, try putting rouge on your Malmute and see what happens. My mate did it and it killed full grown killer whale. And a Walrus. And a mermaid. Smashed them to bits. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the shade of rouge on the dog...

you been drinking........? :laugh:

• Like 1