The Pound Sterling

Aye Johnny.. Wales would be nice,, but if I made that big a jump I would just hit Cornwall and get some fukin heat in ma bones :laugh:

Similar weather to Cornwall here in my part of Wales Rake but there's less English folk! :tongue2:

..well a few less anyway, when the white population of the midlands aren't all down here together on holiday.. Bill I think his name is.. :hmm::laugh:

Says he who lives in little England beyond Wales :laugh:

TC

I f***ing hate that expression TC! :angry::laugh: It's rapidly gone out of favour in these parts, I'd suggest you don't ever use it to anyone from pembrokeshire under the age of 35! :laugh:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha That got some reaction,,   Me and the missus have discussed it though. Whilst I am not totally against the idea of an independant Scotland I couldn`t stomach it with the likes of Salmond and

think you are rarther deluded if you think scotland will gain any power by opting out of the union i would think it would be far weaker. The problem is a little thing called the EU the power hungry m

Salmond is a f***ing idiot...Sturgeon is a c**t...Swinney is a retard...and we're f****d if they pull this off...Scottish politicians are the dullest, greyest, least charismatc, uninteresting politici

Hahaha That got some reaction,,

Me and the missus have discussed it though. Whilst I am not totally against the idea of an independant Scotland I couldn`t stomach it with the likes of Salmond and his whores at the helm,, I really would be off I think,, we fancy Berwickshire, so not too far South ! hahahaha

Apart from that,, I`m British,, always will be. I have NO issue with Englishmen,,and I hate that SNP xenophobia,, Tartan Twee Wankers, the lot of em.

Aye Johnny.. Wales would be nice,, but if I made that big a jump I would just hit Cornwall and get some fukin heat in ma bones :laugh:

rake i thought you would of seen the bigger picture here were no voting for wee fat eck were voting for are own self determination and i for one beleive scots should run all of its own affairs, everything from the good to the bad. wee eck can get his sel tae f**k once independace is here but he is the only offering reel change and for f**k sake change is what is needed. scotland did not vote for the government that rules all the big decisions so why not have the power to do so?

anyway politics over you going tae the dug show on sun?

Me and the missus have discussed it though. Whilst I am not totally against the idea of an independant Scotland I couldn`t stomach it with the likes of Salmond and his whores at the helm,, I really would be off I think,, we fancy Berwickshire, so not too far South ! hahahaha

Apart from that,, I`m British,, always will be. I have NO issue with Englishmen,,and I hate that SNP xenophobia,, Tartan Twee Wankers, the lot of em.

rake i thought you would of seen the bigger picture here were no voting for wee fat eck were voting for are own self determination and i for one beleive scots should run all of its own affairs, everything from the good to the bad. wee eck can get his sel tae f**k once independace is here but he is the only offering reel change and for f**k sake change is what is needed. scotland did not vote for the government that rules all the big decisions so why not have the power to do so?

think you are rarther deluded if you think scotland will gain any power by opting out of the union i would think it would be far weaker. The problem is a little thing called the EU the power hungry monster that is growing stronger every year , the way forward for this little nation the uk is ridd its self of the shakles that is destroying it the divides beetween the home nations are being orchestrated the oldest trick in the book I have never had a problem with any PM being from any part of the uk and we have had them , Once the divide us its will be the nail in the coffin that seals the fate of. The uk. You think its bad now. !!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 4

think you are rarther deluded if you think scotland will gain any power by opting out of the union i would think it would be far weaker. The problem is a little thing called the EU the power hungry monster that is growing stronger every year , the way forward for this little nation the uk is ridd its self of the shakles that is destroying it the divides beetween the home nations are being orchestrated the oldest trick in the book I have never had a problem with any PM being from any part of the uk and we have had them , Once the divide us its will be the nail in the coffin that seals the fate of. The uk. You think its bad now. !!!!!!!

i dont see it as divide i would have preferred to stay in a union but have 99% of scotlands decision making in hollyrood as that offer is not on the table all the way wee go :thumbs:

think you are rarther deluded if you think scotland will gain any power by opting out of the union i would think it would be far weaker. The problem is a little thing called the EU the power hungry monster that is growing stronger every year , the way forward for this little nation the uk is ridd its self of the shakles that is destroying it the divides beetween the home nations are being orchestrated the oldest trick in the book I have never had a problem with any PM being from any part of the uk and we have had them , Once the divide us its will be the nail in the coffin that seals the fate of. The uk. You think its bad now. !!!!!!!

i dont see it as divide i would have preferred to stay in a union but have 99% of scotlands decision making in hollyrood as that offer is not on the table all the way wee go :thumbs:
. Go and sit in the public gallery at the rood. You might change you mind

you dont see it as divided oh you would see how divide it would be , re entry of the eu. The pound , the forming a new currency on the markets The list is endless And that fat little greasy twat knows it .

you dont see it as divided oh you would see how divide it would be , re entry of the eu. The pound , the forming a new currency on the markets The list is endless And that fat little greasy twat knows it .

seems to me your implying were incapable am not saying it would be a walk in the park and its all gonna be plain sailing but we are a country and i believe we should be in control of are own affairs just like england, wales and ni should be of there own affairs

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRREEEEEDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM.. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Is that what you think?.....hahaha........wait till the extra 5 million immigrants you will need get off the boat and they start paving over all that lovely countryside......see how free you feel then? Lol lol

To be honest, Scottish independence would be great for England, we would never have another Labout government again.......but I would hate to see the ugly fuckers leave the union personally

The thing is wilf those freedom lot dont care about the future.there prepared to take that foolish gamble and risk a f***ing shambles at any cost as long as they can say "were independent".The way they go on you would think they own the country,and like they have all said if you dont support it your a traitor.

There anti english stance takes presendence over any load of pakis and eastern eureopeans that will get rail roaded in here by the eu

• Like 3