Rubber Boots ~ Hot Glue Gun ....?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buy another pair of boots ffs....£30 quid! You'd think you'd just ruined a pair of Mendls.... Lol

if your going to use a glue gun get a mate to hold the said boot then when you apply the glue just drop a bit on the back of his hand they go feckin mad and what do you expect for £30

...........dɯoɔ ʎɯ uo ǝuıɟ ƃuıʞɹoʍ

Buy another pair of boots ffs....£30 quid! You'd think you'd just ruined a pair of Mendls.... Lol

hang on,you been after free plumbing/legal advice and even fox control on here :laugh:
oh come on a bit of advice shouldn't cost nothing between friends..... Lol

Lab after you came out on Facebook does anybody admit to being your friend ??. :hmm::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

Lol....bet there's a few on here trying to find me if I did.... Lol

What does the panel think?

I've been agonising over this one for some time now.

You see; I have a brand new pair of £30.00 boots here. But, inside a week of buying then, I somehow managed to put a f**king hole in the upper of one foot! Gutted doesn't come near it!

So, thinking I was crafty, I bought myself a £6.00 pair of Dunlop's. F**king useless! Might as well put two green condoms on my feet!

I tried a puncture repair patch on my good boots. No good. Wouldn't stick.

Now I'm wondering; What about that Hot Glue Gun ....? Anyone tried to stick a puncture patch on a rubber boot with hot glue before?

Christ on a f**king bike, Ian! What the f**k are you doing to the posting system here??? No smileys. No Italics. Now, not even f**king paragraphs!

I Did the same years ago, I used a soldering iron to melt the hole shut, they hung in there for years after

You see; I have a brand new pair of £30.00 boots here. But, inside a week of buying then, I somehow managed to put a f**king hole in the upper of one foot! Gutted doesn't come near it!

So, thinking I was crafty, I bought myself a £6.00 pair of Dunlop's. F**king useless! Might as well put two green condoms on my feet!

Now I'm wondering; What about that Hot Glue Gun ....? Anyone tried to stick a puncture patch on a rubber boot with hot glue before?

Christ on a f**king bike, Ian! What the f**k are you doing to the posting system here??? No smileys. No Italics. Now, not even f**king paragraphs!

I Did the same years ago, I used a soldering iron to melt the hole shut, they hung in there for years after

Ok for barb wire holes in the sole, fill the boot full of water and see where it leaks, seal with iron or hot knife.

Ok for barb wire holes in the sole, fill the boot full of water and see where it leaks, seal with iron or hot knife.

This was a hole in the top of the welly, I cut a small bit of the tred off the sole of the welly and melted that into the hole. Hole was about .22 pellet size :icon_redface:

Here you go if its only a nail hole size leak

" Rimmers " and " Split Eye Inserting Needles " ?! I'm not sure I like the sound of that, Ade! :icon_eek:

Anyway, no. Thanks, mate. But, this hole's a bit nastier than a nail puncture.

How the hell has a simple post about a leaky boot generated Three f**king pages of this drivel ?!? :laugh: I wish I'd never mentioned the f**king thing now! :D

• Like 1