Hungry Crow.

I had the two 5 week old pups runnin about the back garden.When i went back out to them,there was a grey crow tryin to fly off with one. Something i never thought of before. You live and learn lol

Behave Rodney,ill have a tenners worth of whats got you into that mindset.

Left my terrier in the garden when she was about 8week old making tea in the kitchen heard a crowvthought nothing of it then heard a few more looked out theres five or six crows jumping around her.another time when she about four month old two crows picking at a mixy carcass dog runs over the crows fly up and start dive bombing her.she still hates them now age 9

Seen grey crows attacking sheep that have got stuck on their backs and ive heard from various farmers that they'll pluck eyeballs out of newborn calves if they get a chance... Havent yet seen it for myself so im skeptical but if it is true then it would be no surprise they would attempt to take something as big as a 5wk old pup... Theyve taken chicks here in the past

Seen a crow standing on a tiny baby rabbit, pecking at the back of its neck: fresh out of the nest by the look of it. When the crow saw me it tried to fly off with the rabbit, but couldn't quite get it clear of the ground in time. I had to kill the rabbit as its neck was shredded and the spine exposed. Crows are nasty buggers, and clever with it.