Terriermens Names Cleard

Happened to me took my dogs for a year never got one terrier back told it died !!! One of me other dogs was so lame it had to be put to sleep 7day trail no evidence thorn out cost over 30k taxpayers money , [BANNED TEXT] I got them back I took them to vets he told me that who ever these dogs were they wanted reporting they were skin and bone I sent photos to RSPCA they sent a sorry letter saying dogs would not settle and were fretting b*****ds want a good flogging

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k have we the tax payers got to pick up the bill for the RSPCAs failed prosecutions, isnt it about time we got them to pay them themselves, who decides who picks up the bill, if they had to

Facts are,..if you want to insure 100% that nobody ever reads embarrassing PMs or back-biting , shit stirring, girlified stories and, kiss and tell tales,.then stick to the phone,.or better still,..h

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....   The problem you get

Posted Images

Happened to me took my dogs for a year never got one terrier back told it died !!! One of me other dogs was so lame it had to be put to sleep 7day trail no evidence thorn out cost over 30k taxpayers money , [bANNED TEXT] I got them back I took them to vets he told me that who ever these dogs were they wanted reporting they were skin and bone I sent photos to RSPCA they sent a sorry letter saying dogs would not settle and were fretting b*****ds want a good flogging

There goes a prime chance to make them answerable in a court!!! Why did you just send photos to the RSPCA??

Happened to me took my dogs for a year never got one terrier back told it died !!! One of me other dogs was so lame it had to be put to sleep 7day trail no evidence thorn out cost over 30k taxpayers money , [bANNED TEXT] I got them back I took them to vets he told me that who ever these dogs were they wanted reporting they were skin and bone I sent photos to RSPCA they sent a sorry letter saying dogs would not settle and were fretting b*****ds want a good flogging

. I am afraid i would have locked been locked up !!!! Edited by gonetoearth

I was three times mate I went round every kennel in Yorkshire looking and a lot more but can not put on here what else happened lol

. Please dont think my statement ment anything against you or you actions. I seeth when. These. Jumped up scum bags cause the death of any. Animal. And try to be Experts when in reality they are callous b*****ds
  • Like 1

RSPCA are money money money only nothing to do with animals, do gooders that no f**k all about the balance of the countryside and how it works towny c**ts coming into the countryside with to much money and changing things we have done for years because they don't like it, now look,we're paying millions of tax payers money to gas badgers and police hunting. dickheads !!!.. But that's just my view lol not bitter or out

• Like 1

I just can not unstand how you lot allow the rspca to be funded by the taxpayer the scumbags have to raise there own funds over here. Which the do with lies and fabrication of cause.

?? the RSPCA aren't funded by the taxpayer!

• Like 1

dont help mind when fellow dog men grass others up- because thats where the rspca get most their info from-what goes around,comes around and all that :yes: to many rats in the game-time to leave this place me thinks-you all have a nice life and watch those you trust-because nothing is what it seems :bye: ian b please remove me im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

can only be good that the wankers are being seen for what they really are ---never been a big bn fan but i`m glad the old boys been cleared and fair do to him still in the terrier game @ 79 :thumbs: i raise my hat sir ,,,,

• Like 3

dont help mind when fellow dog men grass others up- because thats where the rspca get most their info from-what goes around,comes around and all that :yes: to many rats in the game-time to leave this place me thinks-you all have a nice life and watch those you trust-because nothing is what it seems :bye: ian b please remove me im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt he will read this, its easy mate, just dont log on,,,,,,,,"simples" :thumbs: