Fight The Ban Come On Lads We Need To Do This

right lads we all need to stick together on this my local hunt who ive been following for tha last two years has been having crap off the antis as ive been there with the terrier man as a friend an helping as well as seeing my dogs work even tho we wer trail hunting mistakes happen not naming the hunt weve had abuse diesel sprayed on the earths hounds sprayed with lemon spray terriers sprayed alsorts the hound with lemon spray does any one else get this trouble an before u quote me on the sprays b it diesel or lemon im just going on [BANNED TEXT] it smell like but it puts the hounds off an makes the terriers a bit lathargic

hope all the dogs are ok.dont think you will ever stop the clowns if the ban was over turned witch i hope it is you will still get them turning up dont think thay have any hobbys of thayer owen

Edited by D Lloyd

an this site is about hunting an look at all the members come on lads this is life for some us mind if its band completly im out of a job an yes im a kennel man who will hopefully be a huntsman next season but my future in this game is bleak everyone is all for hunting but when the final horn call comes not all of usill d up so im asking u all go to go to the masters of fox hounds an vote ur support or even show ur willing by going out with your local hunt come on people this is a hunting site weather it be lamping coursing ferreting or hounds were all in the same boat st remember FIGHT THEM AND FIGHT THE BAAANNNN excuse the spelling ad a few drinks an a few banters [BANNED TEXT] the antis walking hounds 2day

• Like 1

get some fire extinguishers and spary the crap out of them or even better fart spray ahaha, set off some smoke bombs, use your initiative, even just a pre spay bottle filled with lemon juice and give them a squirt of what they are squirting ya dogs with, kick him in the nuts !!!!!!!!, the possibilities are endless ahahah good luck

• Like 1

right lads we all need to stick together on this my local hunt who ive been following for tha last two years has been having crap off the antis as ive been there with the terrier man as a friend an helping as well as seeing my dogs work even tho we wer trail hunting mistakes happen not naming the hunt weve had abuse diesel sprayed on the earths hounds sprayed with lemon spray terriers sprayed alsorts the hound with lemon spray does any one else get this trouble an before u quote me on the sprays b it diesel or lemon im just going on [bANNED TEXT] it smell like but it puts the hounds off an makes the terriers a bit lathargic

I can see how these c**ts manage to spray hounds but how do they manage to spray the terriers? I can assure you if some wee prick thought he would spray something on my dog he would have the bottle rammed down his f***ing throat.

• Like 9
  • 4 weeks later...

the anti,s have nothing to lose,most people that follow the hunt shoot or have guns for vermin control if they get into trouble with the anti,s run the risk of losing them.Dont know what the coppers are like in your areas this season just gone hounds have been sprayed they tried to pull a female rider from her horse farmer went and told the coppers he wanted the anti,s of his land and they just turned round and said what can we do

right lads we all need to stick together on this my local hunt who ive been following for tha last two years has been having crap off the antis as ive been there with the terrier man as a friend an helping as well as seeing my dogs work even tho we wer trail hunting mistakes happen not naming the hunt weve had abuse diesel sprayed on the earths hounds sprayed with lemon spray terriers sprayed alsorts the hound with lemon spray does any one else get this trouble an before u quote me on the sprays b it diesel or lemon im just going on [bANNED TEXT] it smell like but it puts the hounds off an makes the terriers a bit lathargic

I can see how these c**ts manage to spray hounds but how do they manage to spray the terriers? I can assure you if some wee prick thought he would spray something on my dog he would have the bottle rammed down his f*****g throat.

i thought the same how the fook do they spray the terriers.............on any hunt i would of thought if any of this was happening there would be a riot......