Sankey V Nuttel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were/are both top men but to try to place one above the other is not relevant. Both men will have had other strings to their bow. I've known Alan since first visiting with him in the 80's and he

And hares were given fair law, not slipped on as soon as they left their forms, or were kicked up with the dog slipped before they were even into their stride.

Respect to you Bolio.....   Both men are legends in the coursing world. That's all we need to know. :victory:   They were champions at a time when winning meant running against some top dogs. :

Dancer could kill anywhere....I saw her kill quickly and after taking the long route. Most of the dogs of Craigs breeding that I've seen seem more suited to the long route. When Dancer was mated to Foxy's brother Nipper, she produced Blondie, and Blondie was the bitch that I thought was the complete package. She could kill quick, stay as long as was required and was magic in cover. In a conversation with Alan just a few weeks ago he told me that he could take Dancer out after a long injury lay off (she had been laid off for five weeks prior to killing 4 from 5 when winning her Temple Bruer) but that Blondie needed to be fittened up with a run or two after a lay off and that is why he favoured Dancer. I can't...and would'nt...argue with that!

• Like 1

Dancer could kill anywhere....I saw her kill quickly and after taking the long route. Most of the dogs of Craigs breeding that I've seen seem more suited to the long route. When Dancer was mated to Foxy's brother Nipper, she produced Blondie, and Blondie was the bitch that I thought was the complete package. She could kill quick, stay as long as was required and was magic in cover. In a conversation with Alan just a few weeks ago he told me that he could take Dancer out after a long injury lay off (she had been laid off for five weeks prior to killing 4 from 5 when winning her Temple Bruer) but that Blondie needed to be fittened up with a run or two after a lay off and that is why he favoured Dancer. I can't...and would'nt...argue with that!

Like you I was there when Blondie won the Millenium Forley fantastic bitch, and the opposition was of the very highest quality. I asked Alan which was the better of the two Blondie or Dancer? He said Dancer had more gears.

• Like 1

To get dogs a that class is it luck or hard work or a bit of both a take ma hat of to the men eathar way thay were there and done it well done them ave not got a bad word about anyone in the dog game feed [BANNED TEXT] dogs run them and be happy thats me out gopd lucky evaryone with what use have

To get dogs a that class is it luck or hard work or a bit of both a take ma hat of to the men eathar way thay were there and done it well done them ave not got a bad word about anyone in the dog game feed [bANNED TEXT] dogs run them and be happy thats me out gopd lucky evaryone with what use have

hard work you make your own luck :thumbs:

• Like 1