Single Handed Whippets?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates whippet catches rabbits all on her own, rats aren't an issue either.

I think you are confused.   I don't think any one here was claiming to have found the new foxing breed.   The question was, can a whippet kill a fox single handed. The answer was, yes, some can. M

Ive had them for over 10 years and only had two that would do them regulary.. there not fox dogs and wern't bred for foxes but there is a few dogs that will do them. When i owned jake ( lord of the

Posted Images

Anybody got any stories and pics of single handed whippets.....few are far between i know but its a really interesting subject for me

Get a Whippety and do your own research.

• Like 1

a friend of mine has a full whippet loves the reds,, doesnt kill them 3 nights a week but when slipped he goes nuts, dogs 8 years old now and still running well, there will be a couple out there but i think there hard to come buy, shaun

ALRIGHT MATE

IVE GOT ONE :thumbs:

AND SHE,S DYNAMITE :thumbs:

GET 1 FROM A WHIPPET GUY WHOS 100PCNT WHIPPETS.

SOLID LOOKING NO THEY WEE SKINNY BALARINA TYPE.

YOU,LL ENJOY CHASEING RABBITS ANYWAY.

YOU CAN ALWAYS X IT TAE A GREW FOR BIGGER STUFF :thumbs:

I had a cracking whippet years ago, game as they come, hunted none stop, would struggle when he came upon a preban hare, unless up and at it straight away. Anything other than rabbits, there are other dogs that are more capable than a whippet, but mine always put 100% no matter what.....and gave me loads of great memories.

a friend of mine has a full whippet loves the reds,, doesnt kill them 3 nights a week but when slipped he goes nuts, dogs 8 years old now and still running well, there will be a couple out there but i think there hard to come buy, shaun

I don't think he's talking about lamping them.

My mates whippet catches rabbits all on her own, rats aren't an issue either. :thumbs::laugh:

she's catching them......................but is she killing??answer me that :laugh:

Used to have to double her up as she was an arse puller but now kills quickly and efficiently! :laugh: