Help With Suspension Lift

hello ov got a nissan terrano and was just wondering if anyone can help me? im looking to raise it by 3" I've seen this kit http://www.jimnybits.co.uk/shop/other-4x4-models/nissan/terrano/terrano-ii-93-04-2-3-lift-kit/prod_88.html is this all id need or are there other bits? im fairly confident with working on motors but never attempted anything like this, how hard can it be? can anyone help me out please cheers all the best carl

whats the body roll going to be like?

years ago i raised a landy 90 by 3 inch,using old man emu shocks n springs and when i went round a corner it nearly tipped over,on 750 x 16 tyres,

it handled better when i changed to 33x12.50 x 15 tyres.

have you considered getting spacer shims and raising it that way?

I was going to put bigger tyres on it in the future, na I've never raised a car before, only lower a cupple. how would I know about body roll before I raise it up, or wouldn't I? and I've not looked in to spacer shims,

The kit is complete, the front is done by indexing the torsion bars, which can be a difficult jut, especially if they are all seized up. To be honest, anything over an inch and they handling is not great and the steering starts to feel very strange indeed.