Wild Bird Feeding Stations

How does it work with bird feeders can you get certain foods to try and attract different birds or are you just stuck with whatever birds are in your area ?

You'll just get the birds that are in the area mate. Probably be surprised what birds are there though when you start feeding the place.

Since I started the bird table it was suprising what turned up. Loads more birds and bird species iv never even round seen here before, and each week it gets busier as they are getting more confident.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago I used to sell home made bird tables on ebay, to be honest I used to sell a lot, then ebay changed the way the search engine worked and every garden centre that sold bird tables was sh

never mind big enough assortment of tits on here

one of my neighbours had spar and cat problems at her bird feeders. To stop this, I built a feeding station inside a gabian basket. The type used for landscaping. The 3 inch mesh is strong and stops p

Posted Images

How does it work with bird feeders can you get certain foods to try and attract different birds or are you just stuck with whatever birds are in your area ?

i want to attract a variety tits and finches. ive got a couple of robins, and saw a wren on the ground below the feeder ive had blue tits and a great tit and a blackbird. ive got fat balls and nuts out. any home made feeders for seeds folks. pics :D

:D:D i`ve got fat balls and nuts out...

I havent read the whole post so this might have been said before, it doesnt matter to the birds what you feed them from, its more importent what you feed them, the best wild bird feed iv used by a long way has been Sun flower seed hearts, thats the creamy seeds thats inside, i buy a sack when i know hard weathers coming, about £25, its amazing the amount of birds that feed and come through a hard winter on these, atb, buster.

• Like 1

I havent read the whole post so this might have been said before, it doesnt matter to the birds what you feed them from, its more importent what you feed them, the best wild bird feed iv used by a long way has been Sun flower seed hearts, thats the creamy seeds thats inside, i buy a sack when i know hard weathers coming, about £25, its amazing the amount of birds that feed and come through a hard winter on these, atb, buster.

i feed some bigish black seed not sure what it is ...