King Of The Internet Hunters

seems loads of people here who just sit on there computers posting things they dont know about after reading a lot of the replys,

who would be the king,or queen lol of the internet hunters ?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were one of those "internet hunters". I bet your a 16/17 year old ginger kunt, that sits on here all afternoon, after finishing a shift as a baker. Now go and put some holes in donuts!!!!! cuz its the only way you'll get a f*ck!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is his type of hunting   Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

all good fun. THL is different things to different people. Some folk see it as a place to make a name for themselves. Some folk use it to advertise pups. Some to brag, some to share hunting stories, g

some dont spout about what they do they just come on for a catch up and a bit of banter

HAVE YOU EVER RID YOUR BIRD WHEN OUT HUNTING ?? I HAVE NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUNTING SHE SAYS LOL

this is his type of hunting :toast:

Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

Pmsl..... Canny see what Mick Hucknalls problem is on here.... Sounds like something's got him started???..:-)
Think he's got that look again mate... :yes::laugh:
bet yer singing it... Lol

HAVE YOU EVER RID YOUR BIRD WHEN OUT HUNTING ?? I HAVE NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUNTING SHE SAYS LOL

Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

Pmsl..... Canny see what Mick Hucknalls problem is on here.... Sounds like something's got him started???..:-)
Think he's got that look again mate... :yes::laugh:
bet yer singing it... Lol

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: nice

seems loads of people here who just sit on there computers posting things they dont know about after reading a lot of the replys,

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were one of those "internet hunters". I bet your a 16/17 year old ginger kunt, that sits on here all afternoon, after finishing a shift as a baker. Now go and put some holes in donuts!!!!! cuz its the only way you'll get a f*ck!!!

you seem a bully,probly some kid you picked on at school nicked all your mole traps

you seem a bully,probly some kid you picked on at school nicked all your mole traps

Hello Mick, I find you accusing someone else a bully ironic, as you were asking everyone to out people and ridicule them :hmm:

Jesus Mick this has been a worthwhile contribution to THL :laugh: Well done... :toast:

• Like 1
:laugh: all good fun. THL is different things to different people. Some folk see it as a place to make a name for themselves. Some folk use it to advertise pups. Some to brag, some to share hunting stories, give advice, post pictures. Some take themselves too serious and see any negativity as a major insult. Some come on to learn then become experts in a small space of time. Me, I come on to have banter with like minded people :D
  • Like 8