King Of The Internet Hunters

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is his type of hunting   Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

all good fun. THL is different things to different people. Some folk see it as a place to make a name for themselves. Some folk use it to advertise pups. Some to brag, some to share hunting stories, g

some dont spout about what they do they just come on for a catch up and a bit of banter

what makes me laugh on the internet is how people can come too conclusions of who you are after a few sentences.................after a few sentences they know how old you are ,.........what you have done ..........if no one knows you ,,.....they hate it ....

maybe they should be on facebook if they want to know everything about you.........lol

• Like 4

sorry just same people on here all the time and they never do a topic on hunting they seem to have all the answers but not the knowledge,

so you think because someone is on here often they must not know anything unless they google it. some of us are older than google :laugh: :laugh:

HAVE YOU EVER RID YOUR BIRD WHEN OUT HUNTING ?? I HAVE NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUNTING SHE SAYS LOL

this is his type of hunting :toast:

Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

• Like 15

sorry just same people on here all the time and they never do a topic on hunting they seem to have all the answers but not the knowledge,

so you think because someone is on here often they must not know anything unless they google it. some of us are older than google :laugh: :laugh:

a lot older ....

Me

I`m the King of the internt hunters,, I stole pics off google to make out I have dogs,, but now I have to come clean.

I only come on here to start fights

Aye and you lose all them too !! :laugh:

:icon_redface: win some though,,, usually when Mrs Rake jumps in :laugh:

• Like 1

HAVE YOU EVER RID YOUR BIRD WHEN OUT HUNTING ?? I HAVE NOW I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HUNTING SHE SAYS LOL

Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention

Pmsl..... Canny see what Mick Hucknalls problem is on here.... Sounds like something's got him started???..:-)
  • Like 2

seems loads of people here who just sit on there computers posting things they dont know about after reading a lot of the replys,

who would be the king,or queen lol of the internet hunters ?

I'd hazard a guess I was hunting before you was born mate!

this is his type of hunting :toast: Mick Hucknall's been arrested after being caught shaggin a rabbit . A police source said he was holding back the ears & singing bunnies 2 tight 2 mention
FUNNY AS FCUK LOL

Pmsl..... Canny see what Mick Hucknalls problem is on here.... Sounds like something's got him started???..:-)
Think he's got that look again mate... :yes::laugh: