David Haye

i just spent ten mins writing an answer to this bullcrap then pressed the wrong button and god knows where it went .and i cant be bothered writing it out again .you boys crack on your all champions among yourselves and experts .youl all be on a football post or a weightlifting or a best way to wipe your arse post next giving it the i know best routine .at least if your on here spouting shit you aint running the roads getting yourselves into bother .me at my age i should know better and let you all get on with it .And i should be a little sympathetic with you all cos i remembered watching fantasy island on the tele when i was a kid and that little feller on there used to get confused like some of you boys and the old boy ,Ricardo montalban ,i think his name was ,he never got uptight with this little feller ,he just let him crack on and supported him best he could .knowing he would see sense in the end . so lads im going to offer yous boys a truce .im going to carry on supporting my boy .tyson fury cos hes white british ,born and bred here and hes family .you boys .im assuming your much the same as me your british and your born and bred here have your sporting heroes .derek chisawra .afican . amir khan paki . david haye .west indian .then theres your football teams .the only thing british about em is the name everything else about em is foreign its not local .yet some of you will pay half an average weekly wage to go and watch a load of foreigners kick a ball about for an afternoon and jump up and down shouting nonsence convinced your supporting your local hood . so lads from now on this is how its going to be .yous dont insult my cousin whos going to be the next heavy weight champion of the world . and i wont bother answering all your bull shit on here .so lads thats a deal and adios . :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: .

:icon_eek: Stone me what an outburst !.........Loyalty to your man is perfectly understandable....but loyalty should never get in the way of common sense.....Brookie,the fella just asked a few awkward questions thats all if you truly believe in your man then why would you pick the ball up and run home with it in a tantrum rather than just explain your logic :D ..............Personally i hope Fury can win a world title and defend it 20 times,same as i hope Price,Towers or any other Brit could do the same..................i dont think any of them would of been anything more than British title level years ago but they are now around in the weakest ever era of heavyweight boxing and hopefully they can cash in on that.

Its only the internet mate dont take it to heart.....when your sitting in a boozer having a natter with a few likeminded folk we dont jump up ranting and raving do we.......thats all this is ;)

gnash im like the brook trout today mate ////// i aint bitting :tongue2: .but ok then just a little nibble .you know your post about chisawra .well i laughed that much .i nearly ,you know what

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or loathe him he,s the most exciting heavyweight out there............and still Britains best chance of a world title.

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fu

haye would beat price and fury hands down,

Really.....whys that because he,s lost fights ?...........Not everyone is petrified of being beaten mate i thought you " i,ll fight yer for it " travelling boys would understand that :D ................you never heard the saying " you gain more from 1 hard loss than you gain from 3 easy victories "

All protecting an unbeaten record does is create false hope leading to false belief leading to false expectations leading to.........................disappointment !.....just ask David Price ;)

and whats all the " i aint biting " all about ....its a conversation mate not a personal duel what you so defensive about :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

Really.....whys that because he,s lost fights ?...........Not everyone is petrified of being beaten mate i thought you " i,ll fight yer for it " travelling boys would understand that :D ................you never heard the saying " you gain more from 1 hard loss than you gain from 3 easy victories "

All protecting an unbeaten record does is create false hope leading to false belief leading to false expectations leading to.........................disappointment !.....just ask David Price ;)

and whats all the " i aint biting " all about ....its a conversation mate not a personal duel what you so defensive about :blink:

gnash mate . something a little of subject here mate . if i ever get into any grief with old bill mate . would you defend me ? :hmm: cos mate youd turn anything around .the krays could have done with you in theyre corner .theyd never have been potted .i was a little surprised at your discreet little dig at travellers ( again) i wouldnt have took you for a racist coming from a shit hole like london with all the aliens you got down there mate ..as for price i cant ask him anything . no ones seen him since friday when he went to cash his nans pension for her .( scouser ) if you dont get it .

gnash mate . something a little of subject here mate . if i ever get into any grief with old bill mate . would you defend me ? :hmm: cos mate youd turn anything around .the krays could have done with you in theyre corner .theyd never have been potted .i was a little surprised at your discreet little dig at travellers ( again) i wouldnt have took you for a racist coming from a shit hole like london with all the aliens you got down there mate ..as for price i cant ask him anything . no ones seen him since friday when he went to cash his nans pension for her .( scouser ) if you dont get it .

See what i mean...........what you getting all defensive about i havent had " a dig " at anybody !!.....travelling boys are known for their " i,ll fight anybody " attitude...whats RACIST about pointing that out :icon_eek: ....your a strange one you are a cant quite work out if your 15 or 50 sometimes !.........And ive never said London was anything but a shithole.......but the part of it thats mine im proud of and will stick by and defend,thats what you do when your loyal to your area.....but then i dont suppose you know much about being loyal to an area when you travel from place to place.....there you go,you was crying out for a dig you got one :D

Edited by gnasher16