David Haye

`

good post this tyson would destroy haye . and do it very convincingly as well :thumbs:

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fury isnt a concussive puncher,doesnt possess great speed........and Haye is a seasoned pro used to being in with huge guys.

I think Furys sheer unorthodox awkward style and workrate could cause Haye problems........but at this stage of his career he would be seeing speed angles and movement he,s never seen before i think Haye would get him out fairly early.

well you have your opinion gnash and i respect that and il have mine and i have no doubts in my mind that ty would stop him and stop him convincingly .you know excuse me but im a little lost as to you saying he would be seeing speed angles etc .as if he aint seen any speed or angles gnash .hes a contender for the heavy weight champion ship of the world .hes a young man thats just coming into his own .haye is who gnash ? i understand your loyalties as hes a londoner but hes lost to thompson a blown up middleweight hes fought that dopey russian ruiz who was shot .ordinary and chisora who took a dive .the other fight with klitchko gnash he bottled it and ran like a coward .since then hes bottled it against the other brother and wouldnt sign to fight in russia .as fairyed about on big brother . and now hes demanding a title shot .well get and earn the shot .fight tyson fury or stiverne or deonatay .he dont beat any of em gnash he falls well short mate . we had all this crap with price and although price cant take a shot and comes square on .price would stop haye as well

firstly,why would chisora take a dive against haye,when he just lost a world title fight and could of got back in line for another shot at a world title and the biggest payday of his carrer with a win against haye,so please give your reason to why he took a dive cant wait to hear it,

secondly,deontay wilder are you for real,couldnt box his way out of a crisp bag,has fought nothing but out of shape journey men,he can bang but for f**k sake he throws that right hand so wide the people in the first row have to duck,your haveing a laugh if you think he is a danger to haye.goldenboy have him wrapped in cotton whole.

you go about price being so bad,then why did fury duck him,gave up his belts cause price was in line for a shot,to fight for the irish title you say ffs.

i didnt see fury destroy an oppent yet but when he fights haye a 3 time world champion who is leagues ahead of [NO TEXT TALK] fury shared a ring with it. yethe would destroy haye yeah right,

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or loathe him he,s the most exciting heavyweight out there............and still Britains best chance of a world title.

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fu

haye would beat price and fury hands down,

I actually think the man who could surprise a few heavyweights is Derek Chisora...............ok he,s lost 4 of his last 5 fights but 3 were to world champions and the only one he lost badly to was Haye.....Klitchsko he pushed hard,Helenius i think he won............of all the British heavyweights,Derek has been in with far better than any of the others and he,s still not even had 20 fights yet the experience he,s getting and his willingness to fight anyone without fearing a loss like the other guys could stand him in good stead down the line...................and a dedicated fully in tune Chisora is a decent fighter.

I actually think the man who could surprise a few heavyweights is Derek Chisora...............ok he,s lost 4 of his last 5 fights but 3 were to world champions and the only one he lost badly to was Haye.....Klitchsko he pushed hard,Helenius i think he won............of all the British heavyweights,Derek has been in with far better than any of the others and he,s still not even had 20 fights yet the experience he,s getting and his willingness to fight anyone without fearing a loss like the other guys could stand him in good stead down the line...................and a dedicated fully in tune Chisora is a decent fighter.

chisora could a formidable and worthy contender if like you say gnash he got it all together ...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

`

good post this tyson would destroy haye . and do it very convincingly as well :thumbs:

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fury isnt a concussive puncher,doesnt possess great speed........and Haye is a seasoned pro used to being in with huge guys.

I think Furys sheer unorthodox awkward style and workrate could cause Haye problems........but at this stage of his career he would be seeing speed angles and movement he,s never seen before i think Haye would get him out fairly early.

well you have your opinion gnash and i respect that and il have mine and i have no doubts in my mind that ty would stop him and stop him convincingly .you know excuse me but im a little lost as to you saying he would be seeing speed angles etc .as if he aint seen any speed or angles gnash .hes a contender for the heavy weight champion ship of the world .hes a young man thats just coming into his own .haye is who gnash ? i understand your loyalties as hes a londoner but hes lost to thompson a blown up middleweight hes fought that dopey russian ruiz who was shot .ordinary and chisora who took a dive .the other fight with klitchko gnash he bottled it and ran like a coward .since then hes bottled it against the other brother and wouldnt sign to fight in russia .as fairyed about on big brother . and now hes demanding a title shot .well get and earn the shot .fight tyson fury or stiverne or deonatay .he dont beat any of em gnash he falls well short mate . we had all this crap with price and although price cant take a shot and comes square on .price would stop haye as well

firstly,why would chisora take a dive against haye,when he just lost a world title fight and could of got back in line for another shot at a world title and the biggest payday of his carrer with a win against haye,so please give your reason to why he took a dive cant wait to hear it,

secondly,deontay wilder are you for real,couldnt box his way out of a crisp bag,has fought nothing but out of shape journey men,he can bang but for f**k sake he throws that right hand so wide the people in the first row have to duck,your haveing a laugh if you think he is a danger to haye.goldenboy have him wrapped in cotton whole.

you go about price being so bad,then why did fury duck him,gave up his belts cause price was in line for a shot,to fight for the irish title you say ffs.

i didnt see fury destroy an oppent yet but when he fights haye a 3 time world champion who is leagues ahead of [NO TEXT TALK] fury shared a ring with it. yethe would destroy haye yeah right,

i just spent ten mins writing an answer to this bullcrap then pressed the wrong button and god knows where it went .and i cant be bothered writing it out again .you boys crack on your all champions among yourselves and experts .youl all be on a football post or a weightlifting or a best way to wipe your arse post next giving it the i know best routine .at least if your on here spouting shit you aint running the roads getting yourselves into bother .me at my age i should know better and let you all get on with it .And i should be a little sympathetic with you all cos i remembered watching fantasy island on the tele when i was a kid and that little feller on there used to get confused like some of you boys and the old boy ,Ricardo montalban ,i think his name was ,he never got uptight with this little feller ,he just let him crack on and supported him best he could .knowing he would see sense in the end . so lads im going to offer yous boys a truce .im going to carry on supporting my boy .tyson fury cos hes white british ,born and bred here and hes family .you boys .im assuming your much the same as me your british and your born and bred here have your sporting heroes .derek chisawra .afican . amir khan paki . david haye .west indian .then theres your football teams .the only thing british about em is the name everything else about em is foreign its not local .yet some of you will pay half an average weekly wage to go and watch a load of foreigners kick a ball about for an afternoon and jump up and down shouting nonsence convinced your supporting your local hood . so lads from now on this is how its going to be .yous dont insult my cousin whos going to be the next heavy weight champion of the world . and i wont bother answering all your bull shit on here .so lads thats a deal and adios . :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: .

`

i just spent ten mins writing an answer to this bullcrap then pressed the wrong button and god knows where it went .and i cant be bothered writing it out again .you boys crack on your all champions among yourselves and experts .youl all be on a football post or a weightlifting or a best way to wipe your arse post next giving it the i know best routine .at least if your on here spouting shit you aint running the roads getting yourselves into bother .me at my age i should know better and let you all get on with it .And i should be a little sympathetic with you all cos i remembered watching fantasy island on the tele when i was a kid and that little feller on there used to get confused like some of you boys and the old boy ,Ricardo montalban ,i think his name was ,he never got uptight with this little feller ,he just let him crack on and supported him best he could .knowing he would see sense in the end . so lads im going to offer yous boys a truce .im going to carry on supporting my boy .tyson fury cos hes white british ,born and bred here and hes family .you boys .im assuming your much the same as me your british and your born and bred here have your sporting heroes .derek chisawra .afican . amir khan paki . david haye .west indian .then theres your football teams .the only thing british about em is the name everything else about em is foreign its not local .yet some of you will pay half an average weekly wage to go and watch a load of foreigners kick a ball about for an afternoon and jump up and down shouting nonsence convinced your supporting your local hood . so lads from now on this is how its going to be .yous dont insult my cousin whos going to be the next heavy weight champion of the world . and i wont bother answering all your bull shit on here .so lads thats a deal and adios . :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: .
how Long was the first answer? Thank f**k u deleted it lol ? I'm for fury all the way.

`

how Long was the first answer? Thank f**k u deleted it lol ? I'm for fury all the way.

`

.im assuming your much the same as me your british and your born and bred here have your sporting heroes .derek chisawra .afican . amir khan paki . david haye .west indian.

Joe Calazaghe.....Italian !!!

Brookie without getting into an argue [BANNED TEXT] ,cos I always have a good laff at your posts,abit of sense and good craic,I've watched big Fury twice and both times he's come out with a tricolour on his shorts,is he confused or are you?

Brookie without getting into an argue [bANNED TEXT] ,cos I always have a good laff at your posts,abit of sense and good craic,I've watched big Fury twice and both times he's come out with a tricolour on his shorts,is he confused or are you

irish grand parents :thumbs: .

:icon_eek: Stone me what an outburst !.........Loyalty to your man is perfectly understandable....but loyalty should never get in the way of common sense.....Brookie,the fella just asked a few awkward questions thats all if you truly believe in your man then why would you pick the ball up and run home with it in a tantrum rather than just explain your logic :D ..............Personally i hope Fury can win a world title and defend it 20 times,same as i hope Price,Towers or any other Brit could do the same..................i dont think any of them would of been anything more than British title level years ago but they are now around in the weakest ever era of heavyweight boxing and hopefully they can cash in on that.

Its only the internet mate dont take it to heart.....when your sitting in a boozer having a natter with a few likeminded folk we dont jump up ranting and raving do we.......thats all this is ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2