David Haye

I think haye would freeze in ring like he did with klitshko if he fought furey.

What's Fury got to bother Haye with?

power?

speed?

defense?

the only thing that could possibly save him from a knockout would be his good movement combined with a lot of clinching.

tysons got sheer size power and for a man his size speed.and with all the publicity of the fight i think hye will be in it for the money jmo.
haye woud be to fast for fury and has better punching power :thumbs:
agreed haye would be faster than fury but fury would have better strength than haye

who are you trying to kid,look what haye done to chisora, fury couldnt hurt him,fury went 12 rounds with mcdermot, price blew him away in 1 round if i can rember right,fury does not have knock out power,he is a good slick boxer for his size,haye is a better boxer,is faster,better foot work,ko power,stamina,great defence,is a 3 time world champion if i rember correctly you must be mad thinking fury would beat him.

• Like 3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or loathe him he,s the most exciting heavyweight out there............and still Britains best chance of a world title.

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fu

haye would beat price and fury hands down,

power?

speed?

defense?

the only thing that could possibly save him from a knockout would be his good movement combined with a lot of clinching.

tysons got sheer size power and for a man his size speed.and with all the publicity of the fight i think hye will be in it for the money jmo.
agreed haye would be faster than fury but fury would have better strength than haye
who are you trying to kid,look what haye done to chisora, fury couldnt hurt him,fury went 12 rounds with mcdermot, price blew him away in 1 round if i can rember right,fury does not have knock out power,he is a good slick boxer for his size,haye is a better boxer,is faster,better foot work,ko power,stamina,great defence,is a 3 time world champion if i rember correctly you must be mad thinking fury would beat him.
fury is the future for british and world heavy weight boxing and [BANNED TEXT] the time comes and he fights and beats haye you will then understand what i am saying furey has matured in the ring since mcdermot.and dont mention price in the same league as these.he showed how good he is by getting ko,d he might bounce back but i dought it.

I'm agree with floyd I see fury all over haye.

Haye is an explosive fighter but if he fight a top fighter like a klitsco or fury he will be beat again. And paid well again. Wouldn't be supposed after his next warm up fight if he does dancing on ice or some other shit to get more people interested in him for the big pay day with vitali

• Like 1

power?

speed?

defense?

fury is the future for british and world heavy weight boxing and [bANNED TEXT] the time comes and he fights and beats haye you will then understand what i am saying furey has matured in the ring since mcdermot.and dont mention price in the same league as these.he showed how good he is by getting ko,d he might bounce back but i dought it.

he might be the future,but at present has fought no one,his next fight against another pupmped up crusierweight,if he fights haye anytime soon he will be kod.

billy your mad putting fury name in the same bracket as vitali,he fought no 1 and stopped no 1,

and to call a 3 time world champion a show pony,who cleaned up the cruiseweight division mad,vitali never hurt haye,if haye put a bit more heart into that fight he would have had a chance,and he no,s that thats why he wants the rematch,

haye never ducked [NO TEXT TALK],cant say the same for your future champ,

thats all im saying on the subject lads,we will see if the fight happens,

watching the crolla v matthews fight now its going 2 be a cracker.

exactly my point he is the only decent fighter he was in with which went 12 rounds and wasnt a convincing win.

haye knocked him out cold in 5 i think.

i hope they get it on pal,and we will see who was right,

diffrent strokes for diffrent folkes pal the only we will no is if they get it on.

hopefully.

I'm agree with floyd I see fury all over haye.

Haye is an explosive fighter but if he fight a top fighter like a klitsco or fury he will be beat again. And paid well again. Wouldn't be supposed after his next warm up fight if he does dancing on ice or some other shit to get more people interested in him for the big pay day with vitali

good post this tyson would destroy haye . and do it very convincingly as well :thumbs:

good post this tyson would destroy haye . and do it very convincingly as well :thumbs:

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fury isnt a concussive puncher,doesnt possess great speed........and Haye is a seasoned pro used to being in with huge guys.

I think Furys sheer unorthodox awkward style and workrate could cause Haye problems........but at this stage of his career he would be seeing speed angles and movement he,s never seen before i think Haye would get him out fairly early.

• Like 4

`

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fury isnt a concussive puncher,doesnt possess great speed........and Haye is a seasoned pro used to being in with huge guys.

I think Furys sheer unorthodox awkward style and workrate could cause Haye problems........but at this stage of his career he would be seeing speed angles and movement he,s never seen before i think Haye would get him out fairly early.

well you have your opinion gnash and i respect that and il have mine and i have no doubts in my mind that ty would stop him and stop him convincingly .you know excuse me but im a little lost as to you saying he would be seeing speed angles etc .as if he aint seen any speed or angles gnash .hes a contender for the heavy weight champion ship of the world .hes a young man thats just coming into his own .haye is who gnash ? i understand your loyalties as hes a londoner but hes lost to thompson a blown up middleweight hes fought that dopey russian ruiz who was shot .ordinary and chisora who took a dive .the other fight with klitchko gnash he bottled it and ran like a coward .since then hes bottled it against the other brother and wouldnt sign to fight in russia .as fairyed about on big brother . and now hes demanding a title shot .well get and earn the shot .fight tyson fury or stiverne or deonatay .he dont beat any of em gnash he falls well short mate . we had all this crap with price and although price cant take a shot and comes square on .price would stop haye as well

Gnashyou are saying what has tyson got to beat haye inteligence and reach.you say haye has proven himself against giant contenders but no one that posseses the talent fury has.he fought that giant russian who was like a robot really slow and awkward.

• Like 1

http://teamfuryboxing.com/2013/03/25/tyson-fury-interview/

tys now been in camp for a considerable time now .the boy is now becoming a man .have a look at the pics of him now as opposed to pics of him from 12 mths ago .as youl all see his fitness levels have vastly improved .as have his strength and speed ( as if he wasnt fast enough [BANNED TEXT] ) and his footwork is spot on . hes far from the finished product yet .theres a still a few doubters on here but this tyson would stop haye convincinly and when his chance comes he will win the title .its time a lot of you doubters got behind him .hes not an import or a rag head ,hes a home grown fighter .and a good one at that .

`

well you have your opinion gnash and i respect that and il have mine and i have no doubts in my mind that ty would stop him and stop him convincingly .you know excuse me but im a little lost as to you saying he would be seeing speed angles etc .as if he aint seen any speed or angles gnash .hes a contender for the heavy weight champion ship of the world .hes a young man thats just coming into his own .haye is who gnash ? i understand your loyalties as hes a londoner but hes lost to thompson a blown up middleweight hes fought that dopey russian ruiz who was shot .ordinary and chisora who took a dive .the other fight with klitchko gnash he bottled it and ran like a coward .since then hes bottled it against the other brother and wouldnt sign to fight in russia .as fairyed about on big brother . and now hes demanding a title shot .well get and earn the shot .fight tyson fury or stiverne or deonatay .he dont beat any of em gnash he falls well short mate . we had all this crap with price and although price cant take a shot and comes square on .price would stop haye as well

Brookie ive got no loyalty to Haye whatsoever the mans a south Londoner and a Millwall fan id be rooting for your man if anything :D ..........Im just saying what i see....you say Fury has seen world quality and ability before,but where ?.....certainly not in a competetive fight he hasnt.

You cant always compare records and opponents if it was that easy we could just sit and say well ok Haye has won world titles at 2 weights and Fury has never fought a top 15 opponent...........but Fury cant be underestimated like that he,s a big strong awkward and hungry opponent who Haye would have to take seriously.......i just think theres nothing apart from size that Fury has the advantage in stylistically.

But hey.....we all see fights different :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

haye is still streets ahead of any one in the division at the moment if he does come back a couple may get a pro boxing

you was saying the same thing about price [BANNED TEXT] xmas .whats made you change your mind . :laugh: :laugh: