David Haye

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or loathe him he,s the most exciting heavyweight out there............and still Britains best chance of a world title.

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fu

haye would beat price and fury hands down,

At this moment Britain has 5 fighters ranked in the world top 15...............yet only David Haye has even FOUGHT let alone beaten another top 15 fighter.

We have a lot of potential in the division.....but at this moment potential is all it is.

good fight tomorrow night in liverpool echo arena tony bellew v isaac chelemba plus rocky feilding and a few other local lads :thumbs:

tony bellew is a cracking little fighter i think it will be a good fight for him ;)

I think haye would freeze in ring like he did with klitshko if he fought furey.

What's Fury got to bother Haye with?

power?

speed?

defense?

the only thing that could possibly save him from a knockout would be his good movement combined with a lot of clinching.

good fight tomorrow night in liverpool echo arena tony bellew v isaac chelemba plus rocky feilding and a few other local lads :thumbs:

You got any links to Louis Cuddys 1st pro fight Pip, I cant seem to find them.

bob if hes fighting in the echo arena heres the linkhttp://www.viplivesports.eu/boxing/145261/1/skysports-fight-night-:-ony-bellew-vs-isaac-chilemba-live-stream-online.html

power?

speed?

defense?

the only thing that could possibly save him from a knockout would be his good movement combined with a lot of clinching.

tysons got sheer size power and for a man his size speed.and with all the publicity of the fight i think hye will be in it for the money jmo.

Anyone see Tyson furys cousin hughies debut pro fight? He's got a lot of potential an he's only 18 years old . il try find a link. Very powerful lad one for the future I rekon .

another one for the the future and only 18 lads ffs.a great performance from alad so young on his professional debut.

power?

speed?

defense?

tysons got sheer size power and for a man his size speed.and with all the publicity of the fight i think hye will be in it for the money jmo.

haye woud be to fast for fury and has better punching power :thumbs:

Price also got his rematch with thomson on 6th july i think.i think hes a fair british boxer but thats it.gnasher whos in top15

Haye

Price

Fury

Towers

Sprott

Now Chisorsa,s got his licence back it will soon be 6

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Ps sorry for taking it slightly off topic lads

I cant get over the size of these lads....18 years old :icon_eek: .............These boys have got so much there to work with it really will be a tragedy if neither of them end up with proper proven world class boxing trainers !

power?

speed?

defense?

haye woud be to fast for fury and has better punching power :thumbs:
agreed haye would be faster than fury but fury would have better strength than haye