David Haye

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like him or loathe him he,s the most exciting heavyweight out there............and still Britains best chance of a world title.

Brookie i understand your loyalties and id be the same so im not knocking it..................but what possible reason is there to think Tyson Fury would " destroy Haye " as you put it..............Fu

haye would beat price and fury hands down,

If price comes back strong and haye back and fury British heavyweight could have some good domestic fights on the cards. Think fury will be champ late this or early next year though

not a chance mate jmo fury has never had a proper test yet i dont think haye would take the fight because of the purse hes fought bigger and harder but if he did he would make fury look like an amature
He took the Harrison fight! He would take a fight with me if 10 million was up for grabs. Fact.

I think it's a bit silly saying either Price or Fury would beat Haye.

Neither would last the distance imo

though Fury would stand a better chance,Chisora nearly K.o'd him,imagine what Haye would do to him!

If price comes back strong and haye back and fury British heavyweight could have some good domestic fights on the cards. Think fury will be champ late this or early next year though

not a chance mate jmo fury has never had a proper test yet i dont think haye would take the fight because of the purse hes fought bigger and harder but if he did he would make fury look like an amature
He took the Harrison fight! He would take a fight with me if 10 million was up for grabs. Fact.

who took the harrison fight! i will fight you if there was 10 million up for grabs

gnasher i always respect your posts but surly your having a laugh

In what respect ? thats he,s not an explosive hard hitting fighter......or that having already won a world title he couldnt win another one.

Personally id rate him still far above any other Brit at this moment.

• Like 3

just to add before haye demolished chisora fury put a stupid vid up calling out the winner what happened with that nothing cause fury just wanted to act big he never really wanted the fight

FURY FOUGHT CHISORA AND WON

yes i know but haye beat chisora and fury was calling out the WINNER of the fight not the loser