Any Body Out There With A Top Class Stud Dog Willing To Put It Over My Bitch

I've cracking stud here it's bred outa a pit pony over a parrot back to a camal out crossed to a three legged whippet with no head works day an night field an fen sounds ideal to put over your bitch as it doesn't hunt up because its no nose an with all that camal blood will add a lot off stamina stud fee is only £10,000

Cheers pal but i know some one whos got same lines its. Just that its got a bit of spider monkey in it. And ive always wanted a dog wi bit of spider monkey in it cheers anyway.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was talking to cornfield joe the other day sick as a chip he is all the rain has done for his crop

I'd work with her another 12 months mate. If she isn't mature enough to work properly with you she might not be mature enough to raise a litter and pups are hard enough work to raise with a good mum.

Try coursing it with one of those extendable leads. That way it will always come back after a long course without hunting up after. Just becareful if its running through trees as it will have to come

I've cracking stud here it's bred outa a pit pony over a parrot back to a camal out crossed to a three legged whippet with no head works day an night field an fen sounds ideal to put over your bitch as it doesn't hunt up because its no nose an with all that camal blood will add a lot off stamina stud fee is only £10,000

feck me mate didnt no that blood was around any more fancy putting it over my 9month pup as shes got a nose as ive heard them no nosers are a good stamp of dog pmsl

Cheers pal but i know some one whos got same lines its. Just that its got a bit of spider monkey in it. And ive always wanted a dog wi bit of spider monkey in it cheers anyway.
ah your missing out them spider monkey crosses are all hype you need good solid tried an tested camel blood to get anything half decent

feck me mate didnt no that blood was around any more fancy putting it over my 9month pup as shes got a nose as ive heard them no nosers are a good stamp of dog pmsl
you heard right no nose is the way forward they can't breath unless there mouths open like so if they ever do catch something by such fate off luck they pass out an it runs away but not to worry the camel blooded stamina means they can catch it again next month an give you a chance off grabbing it

feck me mate didnt no that blood was around any more fancy putting it over my 9month p make up up as shes got a nose as ive heard them no nosers are a good stamp of dog pmsl
you heard right. No nose is the way forward they can't breath unless there mouths open like so if they ever do catch something by such fe off luck they pass out an it runs away but not to worry the camel blooded stamina means they can catch it again next month an give you a chance off grabbing it
Now then my old matey am custy bari chava cant wait for this dog some fecking dog . Head like a monkey and eight fecken legs. Yeah you heard me right eight legs good for on plough makes up on grown better than a normal cross guna win some matches next seaon you'll want one one of these road runners get jb to write a book on um the hare and the swift spider monkey.

you heard right no nose is the way forward they can't breath unless there mouths open like so if they ever do catch something by such fate off luck they pass out an it runs away but not to worry the camel blooded stamina means they can catch it again next month an give you a chance off grabbing it
f**k me mate you have some imagination on you id hate to fink wat you dream at night lol

f**k me mate you have some imagination on you id hate to fink wat you dream at night lol
about your lass that mole haha

lol you crack me up

lol you crack me up
Bo you crack your lass up way she was talking about ya f**k me i wont tell ya what she said dont want to hurt ya feeling ya sap thats all al say on that subject pal lads are reading this an i dont wabt ya looking at ya little pecker in mirror all the time lol

Told pecka wood john from co durham you should'nt of run them gums mush you let them get better of ya pal. Have ya had a look at your lasses arse i bet ya have. A did it years ago to mi pal playing about and he took it the wrong way and ended up having a look under crack of her arse cheek that went down well. Am only messing wi ya but shes needs to get that dirty old pile sorting out mate f**k me.BANTA I LOVE IT MY LAD