Any Body Out There With A Top Class Stud Dog Willing To Put It Over My Bitch

I take it you don't have a job then if you are planning to bring on an entire litter of possibly 8 or 9 pups? Or do you have staff?

Yeah i just dont pay tax maye and what money i graft for is mine pal

I meant you must have a lot of spare time or help as it is a big job to bring up pups properly!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was talking to cornfield joe the other day sick as a chip he is all the rain has done for his crop

I'd work with her another 12 months mate. If she isn't mature enough to work properly with you she might not be mature enough to raise a litter and pups are hard enough work to raise with a good mum.

Try coursing it with one of those extendable leads. That way it will always come back after a long course without hunting up after. Just becareful if its running through trees as it will have to come

I take it you don't have a job then if you are planning to bring on an entire litter of possibly 8 or 9 pups? Or do you have staff?

Yeah i just dont pay tax maye and what money i graft for is mine pal
I meant you must have a lot of spare time or help as it is a big job to bring up pups properly!
lve brought dogs on before and all made the grade mate. just i bought this bitch off a pal that couldnt be arsed with getting pulled all the time. He owend that dix queen and sold her to a lad in durham because he didnt think much too her she was five when he sold her.

This fellas on a wind up surely. Wanting to breed from a young bitch who isn't doing the business :doh: and the other day you were on about the Polish bringing the snow over for f**k sake :laugh:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the regular members on a wind up!

This fellas on a wind up surely. Wanting to breed from a young bitch who isn't doing the business :doh: and the other day you were on about the Polish bringing the snow over for f**k sake :laugh:

I hope so. I give up anyway. Lost bloody cause! :blink:

l cant help bin a funny guy mush its just when i see all the bitching on this forum i had to come on and take the piss. lt makes me feel better knowing that ive got some backs up. So on a monday morning when ive got the monday blues i just think back to the night before. Any way father teds on am off.

l cant help bin a funny guy mush its just when i see all the bitching on this forum i had to come on and take the piss. lt makes me feel better knowing that ive got some backs up. So on a monday morning when ive got the monday blues i just think back to the night before. Any way father teds on am off.

Father ted, gud lad , im off as well

Fella the colour of your dog is the least of your problems..

If you can’t cope with a disobedient lurcher, god help you with a litter on the ground.

Not only breeding an unproven lurcher, you run the chance of breeding more white dogs..

I have a white bitch and have had no more trouble, than a man with a black lurcher.

My advise would be to give the dog more schooling through the summer months.. Back to basics and if its not working out, reassess if you have what it takes to be a responsible dog handler..

If you need to start over, a pup would be a wiser choice than a litter..

Your initial post leaves you wide open for a torent of of abuse :laugh:

• Like 1

Off ya tits fella! There you go lads, wind up merchant :laugh:

The first of many end of season piss take posts :laugh::laugh:

penny wise the clown thats me mush lm just watching father ted in stiches funny as feck lads lm guna wake up in a happy mood. Boy have i had a laugh tonight you lot bitching again funny lads.

Fella the colour of your dog is the least of your problems..

If you can’t cope with a disobedient lurcher, god help you with a litter on the ground.

Not only breeding an unproven lurcher, you run the chance of breeding more white dogs..

I have a white bitch and have had no more trouble, than a man with a black lurcher.

My advise would be to give the dog more schooling through the summer months.. Back to basics and if its not working out, reassess if you have what it takes to be a responsible dog handler..

If you need to start over, a pup would be a wiser choice than a litter..

Your initial post leaves you wide open for a torent of of abuse :laugh: lts just a bit of banta pal am just playing with um funny watching um bitch. They just cant help them selfs my bitch is cush pal shes on fire. lve got a few dogs that i can use if i wanted to bred my bitch shes only just started I didnt start running her on big ears till she was 18. Months. And she just plays with um very soft mouthed.

your name suits your topic,,,,,,,,,,like u said new to this,,££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ atb tho pal shaun

I was guna use buddy but beef curry told me on phone lines would be too close pal. Im not into making money just want to better my self and when i go on fens wi mi dog it doesnt make me look a c**t or get me pulled whats up wi that pal?

You can better yourself AND your dog by working on the one youve got instead of breeding from it and getting rid after taking a pup from it. Learn how to train a dog.

• Like 1

Lol :snack:

Cheers pal for the help you would think us lads would pull together with times being as hard as they are with the law on our backs but theres lads like you pal that need to grow up mush.

Oh he said mush. That explains it

• Like 1

I've cracking stud here it's bred outa a pit pony over a parrot back to a camal out crossed to a three legged whippet with no head works day an night field an fen sounds ideal to put over your bitch as it doesn't hunt up because its no nose an with all that camal blood will add a lot off stamina stud fee is only £10,000