The Salvager

Jesus fu*k he builds a right load of old shite, sooner he cuts a hand off or something the better, if you want to see a quality tradesman look out for the New Yankee Workshop

he builds some quality stuff but his voice puts me to sleep. :yes:

Jesus fu*k he builds a right load of old shite, sooner he cuts a hand off or something the better, if you want to see a quality tradesman look out for the New Yankee Workshop

lol old shite . . Tell ya what mate I wish I could turn a few scaffold planks and old bits and pieces into some off the stuff this bloke can turn his hand too. Will look out for New Yankee .

I call it "Rough as guts carpentry", because thats what it is basically, but he's clever at it, give him credit.

Did anyone else ever see the one where he made a full size glasshouse out of a pile of old glass doors ??? out in france??, may not be the prettyest thing ever made, but it was extremely fit for purpose in all fairness.

New yankee workshop with Norm, now THATS what you call a genuine, 100% bonafide f****n tradesman with a capitol "F"