my plummer terrier tell us what you think

Guest grubygrafter

post-764-1187041332_thumb.jpg

its a she she is not as big as your old dog but should finish about that :D same size as my old dog i lost earlier this year. never hampered him. :victory: the younger pup will be a little smaller. differant breeding will be interesting to see how differantly they work.

post-764-1187041930_thumb.jpg

same dog but smaller :feck:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the docking law is the same for plummer's, if you do get a dog (plummer) that is docked after the ban came into effect, then you cant show it, and make sure that its been docked by a vet and also mico chipped by the vet.

Will you be having the tails of your pups docked when they are born huntinggirl?

no i wont be docking the tails when mine are born, doesnt mean that why will be show dogs though, because im a person where i like both side's, ratting and rabbiting, as well as showing.

about the showing of docked plummer's you will be able to show them, but only to a non-paying crowd, where there is a fee to pay to show your dog's you will not be bale to show.

i hope i have explained that ok.. :icon_redface:

nice to see more pic's of plummer's though, nice to see some more, its not the dogs fault that we have all this bother over the breed. :victory: